What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1987 Afgoo ibl

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
So I'm curious to know if anyone on this forum knows anything about this line? Is it a back cross ibl or is it a purebred ibl? I've been struggling finding any information on Google so I'm turning to the most knowledgeable place online here at the mag so if we can get some answers I will be very happy

Thanks in advance icmagfam

One love and Blessed Be
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima
:tiphat:

G `day E

Look up a guy called Gooey Breeder .
West Coast USA I think .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just started germinating the Afgooey seeds. I have a bunch of afgooey clones rooted and ready to plant.

We'll see if I get any decent males.

@Emperortaima Have you ever flowered these other than to make more seed?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Just started germinating the Afgooey seeds. I have a bunch of afgooey clones rooted and ready to plant.

We'll see if I get any decent males.

@Emperortaima Have you ever flowered these other than to make more seed?

I haven't....yet.... Lol reason I popped mine to look through definitely satisfied at the homogenous expressions from the seeds once I find my male I will then compare females in seedless run to depict my true keeper mom as I may as well if I get the male keep him for some time to see what he's capable of in his progeny in outcross programs

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only had one seed sprout on it's own. The others required the shells to be cracked, but they are all germinated now.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I believe I can now confirm two males and three females took cuts on both males today and a female will take others soon before I flip 12/12 so stoked lol!

romanoweed

man i still did not find some mom-cuts.

Im just wondering: has someone tried afgooey, and also pure gooey? So he can tell me wich is more of the trippy sativa-type.

For me afgooey looks funnily tripper, or not?

romanoweed

I wanna clarify: i know Gooey is hybrid. However there is a pretty trippy Cambodian/or Thai/or Hawaiian in it. So i bought 2020Version of pure Gooey, wich should be pretty close to Mom.
But seeing Afgooey i thought if those Afgooeys are actually coming simply from Mom.

The best info i found on all Threads on Forums is: Gooeybreeder told Afgooey looks extreemly similar to Mom, the High is more on the Afghan Side he states(but he doesent seem to percieve a compleetely heightend Afghan-Effect, so he doesent seem to found out himselve if Afgooe is just mom, or mom plus added Afghani)
Since Momgooey has Afghan in it, its possible Afgooey is infact just selected for the Afghain-Side, just POSSIBLE i say.

hmmm.

Latest posts

Latest posts