What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ambertrichome

Veteran
Ambertrichome, if you have 90s AK47 and Kali Mist, you have any intentions of making a seed run of those?

I have been crossing my fingers for the pre-ruined AK47 resurfacing through legalization but haven't heard anything yet.
Might have heard more about it if Serious didn't insist on it being the same as it ever was when it clearly isn't ...

No plan n making seeds of those anytime soon.

I used to be a Mod at Serious when Claude first started it up I believe in 2006. I got Supervised Release revoked Jan 3rd 2007 by the feds and had to go back 36 months. Did 4 years before that, and had done 6 years supervise release. 13+ altogether.

Even then, it wasn't the same stuff as the 90s. Nope. Different. And now its even way more different, and not even nearly as good as the 2000s version.

Last edited:

bigbadbiddy

No plan n making seeds of those anytime soon.

I used to be a Mod at Serious when Claude first started it up I believe in 2006. I got Supervised Release revoked Jan 3rd 2007 by the feds and had to go back 36 months. Did 4 years before that, and had done 6 years supervise release. 13+ altogether.

Even then, it wasn't the same stuff as the 90s. Nope. Different. And now its even way more different, and not even nearly as good as the 2000s version.

Man sorry to hear you had to go through that shit...

But just as you said, already in early 2000 the AK47 wasn't the same anymore. I remember it was about that time, say 2003 or so when rumors started to surface that the Nirvana F2 of AK47 is better than the original because they got raided and lost the parent over at serious and the replacement wasn't as good. So the F2 of the original parent stock were actually better by all accounts at that point in time.

But if memory serves, Serious had already gotten Nirvana to "cease and desist" with their AK47 F2s and they were no longer sold and Nirvana changed it to AK48, a different strain.

So basically the Nirvana F2 packs that were sold and being grown up to that point, were suddenly the "heirloom AK47" seeds.

Going forward the "original" AK47 only got worse and the Nirvana F2 version also disappeared from forums etc. and the strain was basically lost (while Serious kept insisting it was same as it ever was even to this day).

I believe it was also mentioned on the Adam Dunn Show and other podcasts that basically the only way the "true" AK47 will resurface is if some underground breeders who made F2 seeds do an open pollination seedrun and release those seeds.

That's why I had hoped that could be you.

Katsu also listed that he has pre 2k AK47 seeds if I remember correctly and I am sure there are others but nobody has come out and made some AK47 F2s or F3s or what and put them on the bay or whatever.

I really hope that happens eventually...

It's so dumb by serious too, they should know their own strain, so if I was them, I would put my feelers out for seeds such an underground grower kept all those years, grow them all out and see if it fits what you know about AK47 and if it is indeed a true representation of the line, just take it from there.

Much better than crossing The Chronic to it and calling it same as it ever was for decades ...

mcnasty

I was lucky to get a pack of these nature farm skunk18s before they went out of stock. I've been searching for a real old school skunk for a very close friend of mine for so long. He's going to LOSE IT when I hand him a sack. I'm so excited! can't wait I'll def post here after its grown out to let everyone know how it goes

Scrappy-doo

Ambertrichome, if you have 90s AK47 and Kali Mist, you have any intentions of making a seed run of those?

I have been crossing my fingers for the pre-ruined AK47 resurfacing through legalization but haven't heard anything yet.
Might have heard more about it if Serious didn't insist on it being the same as it ever was when it clearly isn't ...

Jaws is working some old AK. Not sure exactly how old but he was gifted the cherry pheno and some old stock which he says gave him a cherry male. Should be interesting. I know I'm planning on picking up a pack. He posted about it in one of his threads.

bestothebest

I know man. I emailed him because I knew I couldn’t be on at the drop a few months ago. He was nice enough to reserve two packs for me. And this was back when he gave freebies, so I have the Hindu paki x skunk too. Question: should I get a pack of the dominion skunk from duke diamond: (chem 91 x sssc skunk) x( hashplant x sssc skunk) selected phenos? Is it worth it if I already have TheNatureFarm’s?

D3pthCharg3

Thats like saying, should I bang Cindy Crawford, I'm already banging Claudia Schiffer. (Am I showing my age?) But, you get my point....Hell yeah get em. They're totally different. Can you have TOO many opportunities to bag a real skunk?

ambertrichome

Veteran
Yeah, I just bought 3 packs each

Dominion Skunk, Granny Skunk, and Sis Skunk packs

Coastal Puck Yeah

Coatal Black Domina x NL1/Blacklights.

Along with 2 packs of the Sk18

Im really happy to find these genetics. Are must have IMHO.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Real deal 60s-70s RKS Skunk.

Attachments

• 1.69-skunk18-ibl.jpg
    1.69-skunk18-ibl.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 25
  • WIN_20180118_17_54_07_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180118_17_54_07_Pro.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 24

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I happy people are growing skunk again. So many different effects. Should be seeing some killer clones in the next year when people find keepers!

Rasta A

Ambertrichome. May i ask a link to where you made that amazing find at.. Ive been searching very hard to find them also...
One Love ✌

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Ambertrichome. May i ask a link to where you made that amazing find at.. Ive been searching very hard to find them also...
One Love ✌

Here is the link..

http://thenaturefarm.com/product/1969-skunk18-open-pollination/

I purchased the last two packs, about 9 days ago.

Not sure when they will be in stock again...

X

xavier7995

The nature farm put out some real interesting lines, been watching them for a while now.

MountainBudz

I do know I am excited to try it out compared to the Road Kill Skunk here in Eastern Kentucky that has been bangin' and hangin' local since the 80's.

It is very abundant here and it has no sweet characteristics whatsoever. The smell will make you gag. Carbon filters are useless and you can't hardly even grow it outdoor anymore due to the odors attracting the boys in blue, black, tan and camo.

Dog Star

Veteran
Found "wet gym socks" pheno in Ancestral Skunk... far away from sweet Skunks,
first it smell dull than comes like some nice smell note and then again exchanges
to something very stinky..

thiols are strong in this pheno..

MountainBudz

Well other than the real original the Roadkill Skunk. Of course nobody is selling her yet, but I'm sure she is somewhere in the USA.

You are correct Captain! She is right here in Kentucky and has been since the 80s (known fact) and word is she has been here since the 70s (not sure on that part)...

I'm working on a seed line. Yes the original, puke your entire guts out raunchy fermented piss skunk, one and only Road Kill Skunk... Unhybridized, rare and ready to make its way out to places it hasn't been since way back!

Once the beans are nearing status of progress to travel, I will update in my thread, in my signature.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts