What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taking a clone close to harvest

ChenBenTz

I ended up having to take clones about 6 weeks into flower, and thought I would post my results.

The cuttings rooted within 2 weeks like normal.

It took a while for the clone to find its footing again and re-grow leaves, but after two weeks it looks perfectly normal.

So, all in all, it seems it set me back about 10 days compared to a cutting taken earlier.

uaea898.jpg

DJXX

Veteran
nice...i have had a 10 week bud throw roots no problem...just gott reveg and when you root bud you get an insane octomom with several mains..DJXX

w3rds

I love the way they sprout when you cut them that far into flower. I dont even top when I get those clones.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
These were cloned from flowering plants around late march it took 3 weeks to really turn around because they're in soil.

picture.php

Budpirate

I have also tried taking clones from a flowering plant a couple of years back, took a bit longer to root than normal but it did root and grew on fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts