What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please help me ! :(

mrvinceps

this is my baby.
this mornirg she is so tired, what's the problem?
temperature it's ok, water, sun(little bit)... all ok, in my opinion. WhatsApp Image 2017-05-17 at 12.44.36.jpg
i take a pen to keep it up

SamsonsRiddle

not enough light so she's stretching to find more. could also be damping off if you notice some red or brown near the base of the plant. hopefully for former and not the latter.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also your medium looks a bit wet... the little one will barely need any water in this stage and as Samsons said- damping off is real and very common when the little sprout sits in too wet of a medium. What is the temp btw ??
good luck !

CC

w3rds

pile some fresh soil around the low end of the stalk. It will help hold it up better and compensate for the stretch.

how big is that pot? You shouldnt be using more than 1/2 cup of water, and old when the soil is dry and light

SamsonsRiddle

try so promix with mycos and biofungal to start your seeds in, and use a party cup or something about that size. this will help if you do overwater to prevent damping off.

if you want to use that soil you have, try to add some perlite. when you start a seedling, if you water the whole medium, you shouldn't need to water again for almost a week (sometimes more).

Lose one and learn from it. I've lost many and will probably lose more, but every experience helps the next time.

Hooter

Cover the stem to the first two leaves. Put a plastic cup over it. Give it some water. Humidity 80% temp 80 degrees. Medium light not two intense. As long as the top leaves are green it can come back. They don't call it weed for nothing.