What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which States Will Legalize for Recreational?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which ones in 2017, 2018, 2020 ? Will the forward motion continue or be stifled? If you wanted to invest in a retirement house in those years, in a state that's legal, where would you look?

igrowone

Veteran
Vermont has had some action on this in the legislature
1 bill introduced last year, which made a little headway
another bill this year, sitting quiet at the moment
i'm sure DOJ moves on the currently legal states are being watched

Floridian

Veteran
Just like the medical down here Florida will lose by a hair on the first vote in 2018 then in 2020 it'll win by a landslide

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just like the medical down here Florida will lose by a hair on the first vote in 2018 then in 2020 it'll win by a landslide

I would consider moving back if that happens. My whole family is still in Florida.

W

We Wait

Recreational means you get to grow 6 plants without fear of pigs right?

They just passed medical marijuana here in PA but you can't smoke it,grow it or sell it and the program is all screwy and the pigs still arrest you. They should just give the medicine away to sick people. Big pharma is rich enough.

The next 6 states to pass recreational in will probably cut out home growing and smoking. No smoking or grow rec weed and you have to buy it a state shop.

Man you people are fucking sick in the head with all your rules and regulations and absolute bullshit laws. Fuck all of them.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
The best most logical way to legalize cannabis would be to just tell the cops they don't have to fuck with it any more. and de-schedule it. But they wouldn't be able to make any money for their buddies doing that.

So they pass laws, and it ends up, the more they legalize it, the more the cops have to enforce their narrow view.

But the private smokers and private growers aren't the ones complaining the loudest. It's the people who stand to make money in an above ground retail situation. They are the ones leading the charge, because guess what? Money.

I liked the pot culture back when it was small and not very commercial. Go into a smoking accessories store and look at all the consumer items marketed at you as essential elements of your smoking experience, when all you really need is some papers, and a bong if you want to get fancy, lol.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Cannabis is not the reason cops got invented, son. The police have bosses, if they told them to back off cannabis, they would, some would be happy about it and some not.

And what is with the snotty 'it's not science'? Who the fuck said it was, stupid ass? Thanks for your weak ass attempt to troll this post. Say MY name, you little bitch!:laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my pizza delivery girl showed me her tits and smoked me out.

I was eating a mouthful of broccoli, laughed so freakin' hard I had to stifle spitting it out, instead I lodged chunks of it up in my sinuses, like I'd hurled, thank you SMN.......

lol, and banned before I could even rep you :)

k-s-p

Veteran

I was eating a mouthful of broccoli, laughed so freakin' hard I had to stifle spitting it out, instead I lodged chunks of it up in my sinuses, like I'd hurled, thank you SMN.......

lol, and banned before I could even rep you :)

Yeah me too, spit PBR on the floor too. For some reason I want to order pizza now.

Oh, and yeah, Michigan get shit right in 2020, eh?

OldPhart

Kansas..... ROFLOL

I bet Ks will be about 3 years after the feds give in, and make it legal on fed level.

trust me, ks don't play. you had best have a lawyer if it isn't your first time.... and i mean for ANY amount.

OP