What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zamzia's floating ideas thread

zamzia

Veteran
Yeah, not good GG. Fucking pests, as if I don't have enough 'pests' in my fucking life already.

zamzia

Veteran
Pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

ganjygav

You pop a lot of beans don't ya. What's rks from reserva? I grew their kandy kush,awesome pink and purples came out in the buds. I've just spent £150 this morning on the whole biobizz range and some ph kit to try put an end to my issues. Goodluck with them little bastards

zamzia

Veteran
You pop a lot of beans don't ya. What's rks from reserva? I grew their kandy kush,awesome pink and purples came out in the buds. I've just spent £150 this morning on the whole biobizz range and some ph kit to try put an end to my issues. Goodluck with them little bastards

I've got a small collection, yes. I'm so fucking angry about the broad mites.

Hope you get it sorted too fella.

SmellyFlorist

Maybe hold off on getting any more moist till you've dealt with the BM's, unless its at another location, sorry bro havent dug through the whole thread... not tryna tell you what to do, but they can be pita if you're into trading cuts and shit... and can be very persistent... Iv had these fucks coming out my ears before... I wouldnt wish it upon anyone...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I know how youre feeling man...trying to find a positive note, maybe you'll find something totally outstanding in your beans and end up with something even better than you lost... you never know eh..make sure you seriously bomb the fk out of your area though eh mate, dont want to have to go through all that again I bet..

zamzia

Veteran
I think I'm going to take the tent outside and pour petrol on it and burn the c*@t to dust, with the infected plants in it. Sulfur bombs any good?

Got a new tent on order.

G

ganjygav

Where can I get the sulphur bombs? I was looking for something to treat mine as a precaution. I couldn't find any fume bombs and was just gonna bleach the whole room and tent.

G

ganjygav

There was a couple of bits but I wernt sure of what I was looking for. I was just searching fumigation and some bits came up,nothing like that candle. Cheers

G

ganjygav

Lol just found them on eBay,same price for the candle but free delivery. That's why I use eBay

Latest posts

Latest posts