What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Ribbon, anyone know a source?

BrownThumb

Green Ribbon is s strain that can be found in NorCal at the moment and I am sure other places as well, but I have not seen any clones or seeds. I did see a reeference to Homegrown Fantaseeds, but there was no listing when I followed the links. Does anyone know of a source for seeds?

BrownThumb

Found some clones for $30 each, fuck that! I'll wait for it to come out in paperback. This may be mainly a CA hybrid, don't know, but only found clones at one place and that was in NorCal. For those who have not tried this, youjshould. It is candy, but not as stony as they suggest IMO.

Relentless

Veteran
I got a clone from a friend a while back.. green ribbon.. about to run her..
The friend I got her from has a lot of elites and rates this one very high.. Says its some killer daytime herb..

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i have a green ribbon at 5 weeks and this shit is DANK! its on a table with 12 other strains and its the star of the pack right now. And the other 12 are some serious heavy hitters.
I havent smoked the strain ever, but based off how it looks and smells so far im impressed.

Isnt it a green crack, trainwreck, and one other hybrid. I cant remember the third parent

BrownThumb

Don't know the lineage, but if it's the real green ribbon, you will be very pleased. Believe me, I was surprised nobody spoke up when I asked about a source months ago. I did find a place advertising cuts, but they were like 30 bucks each, or some crazy shit. That was a turn-off for me. With that said, it's tasty-tasty and has a good buzz to it and I would buy seeds if they were reasonably priced. I can't see anyone not liking it. It may even be tasty-tasty-tasty, it's THAT....tasty. I would say good purps taste better still, however, and I am sure their are several others that are as good or better and probably more stoney in some cases. I bought it more for the bouquet and taste than the high.

BrownThumb

Doctors orders ha a good selection from what their site shows, but no dice on the green ribbon. Garberville is BFE.

gh0stm0de

green ribbon is excellent genetics... al botross was correct on lineage.. if you dont have your genetics on lock GR is a great producer can take it 8-9 wk excellent effective meds imo and appeal

B gump

Dr Orders in sac had em, you should check there once a week and they should make it back. I luckily got a hold of one cut, late this year. I through her out at beginging of July and she has now passed all my early girls put out in May. Definitley my tallest and widest and is a top contender for trichomes. Luckliy I got some cuts off of her and will be making a mom and holding on to this strain for a while. Im stoked.

B gump

I saw some green ribbon clones posted in the Sacramento craigslist about 3 or 4 days ago.

Search "Prop 215" in the Craigslist search engine and someone in there should have them posted.

Greeco

Dr Orders in sac had em, you should check there once a week and they should make it back. I luckily got a hold of one cut, late this year. I through her out at beginging of July and she has now passed all my early girls put out in May. Definitley my tallest and widest and is a top contender for trichomes. Luckliy I got some cuts off of her and will be making a mom and holding on to this strain for a while. Im stoked.

I just want to make sure of this. You got the cut from doctor's orders right? If so the cut you got was a good one? I want to run this strain but want to make sure the genetics at doctors orders are good before picking it up. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts