What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Northern Lights breeder?

Burt

Veteran
No one really knows what the Northern lights
genetic makeup really is, besides the Midwest crew that sold Neville the clones and seeds
Try finding an old head who runs early 90’s stock-them genes are special indeed

Scrappy-doo

@lighthouseseeds on IG is doing some work with the #2 and #5 lines... supposed to be some releases sometime next year.

JOJO420

Veteran
I made a bunch of Bodhi Nl#5 seeds this year. Good stuff.
Plus I made a Berry White x NL#5 cross at the same time.. we will see how that turns out soon, I have high hopes for that cross.

Coastal Seeds is working with an NL#1 male. I picked up some black lights, fourora borealis, and puck yeah. I think he has an NL#5xNL#1, but i haven't seen them for sale on-line

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
@lighthouseseeds on IG is doing some work with the #2 and #5 lines... supposed to be some releases sometime next year.

I would suggest lighthouse as well with scrappy
He has a nice old nl#5 that can stand up to most modern strains
And a lovely destroyer cut

For a good representation of NL genetics you wouldn't need to look much further then anyone of the following 3 Breeders/Seed companies

BCSC NL (This is what Bodhi used as the bases for his NL lines)

Joey Weed(a Blend of several old school NL lines)

Peak Seeds(Pretty sure it Sensi NL x BCSC NL)

If it was me, I would probably buy multiple packs from BCSC and do an open pollination of the best phenos and then in-breed them for a couple gens and the select a mom that represents my goals to be used for clone stock and maybe a Bx project

bigbadbiddy

Have none of you Northern Lights crusaders grown out the Ortega (NL#1 x NL#5) from Mr. Nice seeds?

Is that really nowhere close? Nobody any experience with it?

marmarb

Bodhi northern lights actually comes from Mel's 89 nl5 which is from sensi unreleased right before the bust.

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Bodhi northern lights actually comes from Mel's 89 nl5 which is from sensi unreleased right before the
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bust. [/FONT]

thx mate

[/FONT]

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Peak seeds Northern Lights is BCSC NL5 X Hemcy NL

This seems true. Mike J himself said "I model it after NL#5 from BCSC from the early 2000's. I started with that and introduced some NL genetics from Hemcy in 2006-2007. Inbreeding since then."

Peaks NL is very good and I would highly recommend it.

medman225

i just got a legit clone of bodhis purple nl5 cut he used in the drunken parrot cross. she’s becoming a mother and i will throw some flowering pics up when the time comes.

i second bcsd nl

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Bodhi northern lights actually comes from Mel's 89 nl5 which is from sensi unreleased right before the bust.

They are NOT from Sensi seeds since Sensi never had them, they are From Neville's Seed Bank. These are real deal Northern lights #5 or should I say the only thing in existence thats close to it.

picture.php

G

Is there any seed from mels 89 nl#5 or any more info about mels nl#5 any info much appreciated:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts