Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Oregon > Oregon Cannabis Dispensaries, Co-ops, Clubs > Eugene Dispensaries

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Eugene Dispensaries Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2016, 07:54 PM #1
Aota1

Aota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really nice
Eugene Dispensaries

So I thought it might be interesting to hear people's thoughts on different Eugene Dispensaries. I live here and have been to maybe 10ish in the area. There's over 20 just in Eugene. I mainly check different spots out to get an idea of what they're about. There's so much variety in styles of shops and quality of products offered. I've been to TJs, herbal connection, Bud's, nectar, nodak, Oregon's Green Rush (ridiculous name/owned by ny couple), Amazon Organics, twenty after 4, and a few others that aren't coming to mind. I'll get more into each shop as my posts progress but wanted to get it started and hear some other views.
Aota1 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2016, 09:45 AM #2
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
I've had TJ's Durban Poison, they do a mind blowing job with that strain
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:50 PM #3
Aota1

Aota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
I've had TJ's Durban Poison, they do a mind blowing job with that strain
Just picked some up on Saturday. It's good Durban for sure
Aota1 is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 05:21 AM #4
green-genes77

green-genes77 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen-genes77 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen-genes77 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen-genes77 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen-genes77 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota1 View Post
Just picked some up on Saturday. It's good Durban for sure
Thirding TJ's Durban. I have plenty of my own genetics to run and work in the industry but I *still* hit those guys up for a gram on occasion just to savor it.
green-genes77 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:04 AM #5
Fresh Start

Fresh Start has a spectacular aura aboutFresh Start has a spectacular aura aboutFresh Start has a spectacular aura about
Eugene OG has always been great to us in the past. Cannabliss sorority house is cool too

Old 05-16-2017, 09:21 PM #6
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Greetings everyone, been too a lot of different shops now being here for over 2 months. People are very helpful when it comes to exchanges, information about products, listening to customers/hearing their daily stories or ideas. Budtenders seem to really love their job and always praise thanks too people for hiring them which is a good sight compared to where I'm from. All in all everyone seems happy in Eugene/Springfield thus far.

On too the products offered by the dispensaries. I've been to every place listed up here and some more. La Mota (shows up as Lamota for some reason) is another great shop to visit, cheap prices. They where selling tons of shatter for 20$ a gram. Sadly nothing bets Ace seeds genetics that I've tired. Best Indica so far for sleep aid would be GG #1 or 9 Pound Hammer. Best Sativa so far would be Lamb's Bread, much happier effects than TJ's Durban (second on my list, no worries . ), Best Hybrid so far would be GCS, crazy good for anxiety. Just my 2 cents haha. I do love how easy cartridges are for smoking. Smooth taste, never coughing and high thc/cbd plus one never has to load a dabber/pen for vape hits.

One thing I noticed was most of the budtenders don't even know what older genetics are or strain names of them. I asked a bunch of tenders if they knew what Panama was, they didn't even know it was a location on the earth . However I did go to one shop, a girl budtender said she loved landraces and was growing some herself.

After asking nearly 100% of all people even talking to customers in the shops. I came to the conclusion that not a single person knew or has ever heard of Icmag which is mind blowing. I'm sure I will find people that do sooner or later. Hope everyone has a great day, stay safe and enjoy your life.
Dr.King is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:54 PM #7
Aota1

I know about it Dr. King! Come to my shop and chat! (Manager, not an owner)

Old 05-20-2017, 06:09 AM #8
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota1 View Post
I know about it Dr. King! Come to my shop and chat! (Manager, not an owner)
Sorry about that Aota, thought I had requested Tuesday off but it's actually going to be Wednesday. , Everyone stay safe and enjoy.

Last edited by Dr.King; 05-21-2017 at 08:59 AM..
Dr.King is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2017, 07:06 PM #9
Mr Jay

Mr Jay has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jay has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jay has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jay has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jay has a spectacular aura about
Every time I try to discuss strains and strain origin with budtenders I get the same blank stare. The kids behind the counters simply don't know much about cannabis.
Mr Jay is offline Quote