What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 Gallon Ebb and Flow Pots

iruleyou1

Question regarding all of the Ebb and Flow setups using buckets instead of a table.

I just ordered a bunch of ebb and flow buckets and after they showed up I realized they are just 2 gallon multi flow buckets. In aggravation I ordered an oxygen pot 6 bucket kits that uses 4.5 gallons of media.

I am looking to flower 4 to 9 plants in my 5x5 space and I was wondering if buckets size will make a big difference. I am finding mixed answers.

Any advice experience will be appreciated. From just my observation it is easier to find small bucket systems instead over big ones so it makes me question if it really matters.

L

larry badiner

hi there, if you want free same day delivery from amazon.com (not shipping, I mean order to your door in the same day) check out amazon prime, it costs 10$ a month but a lot of nutrients and other supplies will come in the same day

smokditup

Ever considered of running a hydroton bed? Loose pebbles on the table? Been doing this at 4plants per square foot