What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pest Identification

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Im pretty sure there are spidermites but maybe other pests thats I a not as familiar with hitched a ride?

No pest strip goes in the clone dome later today.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Ringodoggie

Premium user
You should get a magnifying glass and have a closer look. Can't tell for sure without.

Hope you don't have bugs, pal. Fucking borg.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It looks like you may have whiteflies as well. Those are easy to get rid of, with just a little spinosad. The no pest strips inside the cloner will take care of the spider mites overnight, for sure. Never hurts to keep a spray bottle of 91% iso around to spray your hands with and clean stuff with.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So I transplanted everything that was showing roots and left a few stragglers in the first dome. Then I put the nps in with the stragglers just to be on the safe side. Seems like everything is gonna be ok.

The plan is to alternate the nps between the dome with the cuttings and the dome with the clones each day for 1 week but I might go for more since everything can fit in 2 domes right now and I have this much control.

mk6

kill everything breach it all start over your save yourself bigger a headache later
or get some floamite off fleebay an go to war...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Are those 'no pest strips' safe to use in a grow room?

Heck no, they kill mites with no discretion.

kill everything breach it all start over your save yourself bigger a headache later
or get some floamite off fleebay an go to war...

I have succesfully eradicated mite in way way bigger space with muliple tents in the past. 10 clones in solo cups is a restart imo.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
It looks like you may have whiteflies as well. Those are easy to get rid of, with just a little spinosad. The no pest strips inside the cloner will take care of the spider mites overnight, for sure. Never hurts to keep a spray bottle of 91% iso around to spray your hands with and clean stuff with.

Yeah man, Im more afraid of thrips atm. I could never get rid of them all. I aint scared of no borg.

First day
picture.php

picture.php

Switched to the real ones after seeing no negative effects
picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah they won't hurt the palnts/clones any. I've done the same exact thing, of sticking a no pest strip insdie the dome.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make 1L of dip, those are the perfect size for it. NPS work slowly. The only time I have seen them damage plants is when they are overheates or too close to a 1000w, light and heat speed up release rate.

Throw away my ass. That ain't shit as far as infestations go.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
They all died anyways. I opened the vents on the dome too soon and for too long. When I realized it was too dry, it was already too late.

Latest posts

Latest posts