What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

snoops premium nutrients anyone?

stim

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Snoop's premium nutrients here yet. The website is www.snoopspremium.com I came across them on the AAPFCO trace metals website they are impressively clean nutrients. About $13 a bottle. I'm betting they are a reverse engineering of someone else's nutrients maybe canna? They look pretty interesting to me I'm surprised they aren't advertised. Thanks

Speed of green

hahahaha this is hilarious. Can i call snoop for customer supportizzle?

The nutrients could be 100% legit but seriously why? Did snoop burn through all that dog pound cash? Did he blow it all on gin and juice?

all jokes aside i like that on the feed chart it states the suggested overall e.c and environmental conditions.

Rondon

Introducing Snoop Nute and coming soon Snoop Juice Root Tonic with mycohizzle. Try some...and your buds will say Bow wow wow yippy yo' yoppy yay!!

stim

Sorry loser but $12 solid nutrient bottles probably based on a solid foundation that actually cares about their source water doesn't make you a loser at all. what does paul newman know about salad dressing? Look up allied import and logistics if you want to see some losers. I would hate to think sick people juice those plants and feel good about themselves. YUK! Snoop dogg has some pretty good taste in strains I would know!
I would feel like a total dip shit if I bought some Snoop Nute. Lol. Wow.

Absolem

One day the cannabis community will care more about the ingredients of whats in a nutrient bottle than the label.

Snoop is smart to bust these products out when people who grow cannabis are willing to pay $50 bucks a gallon for some water with .50 cents worth the salts.

His products say more about us as a community then it says about him.

Speed of green

One day the cannabis community will open their eyes and stop buying nutrients in a bottle, $13/liter?? no thanks... ill stick to JRpeters.

I'm not knocking his line alone, i think all bottled nutrients are bullshit.

If cannabis growers are unwilling to educate themselves and continue to buy watered down nutrient "kits" with feed charts and instructions then i think its fair they pay a premium.

toohighmf

Veteran
Snoop gets a cut for licensing his name. That is all. It is supposed to be a famous “Dutch” recipe. I dunno if you can call this, or any other fertilizer co “clean” lol.
Everyone who’s never been to a fert mfg or bottler thinks their getting some high tech product manufactured in some sterile med grade stainless scientific lab. It’s not.
Most the products you buy in liquid at the hydro store is bought in bulk from a commercial ag farm supply and is diluted and bottled in a painters plastic cage around a forklift with 300 a gallon IBC tote strapped upside down with a hose to a guy with a pallet of plastic bottles.
No joke. It’s all marketing. Good for snoop! There’s a sucker born every minute! Why pay $50 for 25lbs when you can buy a gallon of the same stuff diluted 500% in a fancy bottle with a bunch of lies for $89???

Truthful

Everybody don't have time to make their own compost, etc, etc. I have grown organic and with bottled nutrients if you know wtf you're doing you can produce top quality meds either way. The main reason people say organic are better is because they heard someone else say it, don't over do the salts when you feed then your meds won't get nuked. Bottle nutes sell nutrients in the form they're taken up by the plants, organic ferts take time to break them down into those forms.

I give my indoor plants the best of both worlds now and they grow and taste better than they ever did using any of those methods separately, my od garden still only gets fed organically. Growers bitch more about nutes than they do environment, etc, we are using artificial sources of wind and light but bottled nutes are the real taboo, it's time to wake up people.

Last edited:

toohighmf

Veteran
I can pretty much just ph my urine and feed my plants my ph’ed piss if my environment is right. When it comes to plant nutrition, plants know 3 things: N, P and K.. that is it. Theres no premium source of these elements. If you’re buying liquid salt fertilizer, you’re buying water and only potential for precipitation, fallout, and turning your bottle into a conch.. meaning when you put it up to the ear, you can hear the ocean... that’s an expensive conch!
I’ve gone full circle and I’m glad I did. I’ll never buy a another fertilizer from the hydro store again, and the only reason I won’t mix my own is because why bother when you can do a whole 20 light crop for about $100? JRPETERS ROCKS!

Rondon

Everybody don't have time to make their own compost, etc, etc. I have grown organic and with bottled nutrients if you know wtf you're doing you can produce top quality meds either way. The main reason people say organic are better is because they heard someone else say it, don't over do the salts when you feed then your meds won't get nuked. Bottle nutes sell nutrients in the form they're taken up by the plants, organic ferts take time to break them down into those forms.

I give my indoor plants the best of both worlds now and they grow and taste better than they ever did using any of those methods separately, my od garden still only gets fed organically. Growers bitch more about nutes than they do environment, etc, we are using artificial sources of wind and light but bottled nutes are the real taboo, it's time to wake up people.

Good post. And truth

toohighmf

Veteran
Jack’s Professional 5-12-26 & their calciNit.. 15-0-0. Boom! I run some granular humic and fulvic for chelating, (old wives tale from when I used them as PH down at 3x recommended dosage to see straight sap balls of exploded Trichs) and maybe a few L-Aminos when the budget permits.

Gry

I have never used anything except jacks.
Have a nice cannabis shop near by
I run the same cut the shop nearby does, except they use heavy 16.
The guys at the shop like my result better than their own.
They will take buds of each and bounce them off the counter and they swear my buds are more dense because they have more in them.
I tell them I am running jacks at 7oo ppm , and ponder how my bud could have more of anything in it when they are running their stuff at 1200 ppm.
Been trying to get them to give jacks a try for years.
I like them a lot and they have been good to me.
I figure that heavy 16 must be expensive.
Is cognitive dissonance human nature ?

troutman

Seed Whore
What a scam.

Like people are supposed to believe he's grower.

If I use these nutrients will my plants grow gold jewelry and have dreadlock buds? :biggrin:

Rondon

I use powdered additives as a foliar spray in veg. Thats where they make a difference. Kelp..Fulvic..Amino...and yucca. Makes for a short bushy compact super healthy plant that give my better yield in flower. Topped once or twice..looks like you've topped 10 times. Cuts down on veg time to get a higher yielder as well. Only thing that goes in my drip to waste tanks is Jacks or I like even better..Veg + Bloom. And silica. 1.3 to 1.8 EC (0.2 is tap) pH 5.7 to 6.1. Rockwool blocks/slabs or 2/3 gallon fabric pots of coco coir. A little runoff each feed. In veg when you get full dry down daily..thats when you know your hitting that stride. Gets it done for me.

B

bigganjabud

Man I had one of them snoop dog gpens

It burnt out in 20mins so I ain't buying into the logo again