What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found seeds in 8 week old auto White Widow

Siomha

I grow some WW right now and today I found a lot of seeds in the buds.
How did that happen?
Do I need to get rid of them or let them keep growing to the end?
I guess they are useless to smoke now.
Any input be great. Thanks.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe unstable hermaphrodite WW. Your choice....keep em, dig em out. If you don't smoke it, make a canna-tincture with brandy or liqueur.

Siomha

Maybe unstable hermaphrodite WW. Your choice....keep em, dig em out. If you don't smoke it, make a canna-tincture with brandy or liqueur.

In other grows I had hermaphrodites before, where there were bananas. This time there are no bananas but noticed lots of seeds.
Too bad its a sticky monster though!

I thought one cant smoke male plants I guess with autos its different.
Definitly need to read up more on that.

Thanks aridbud!

rolandomota

Let them grow and plant them you get less weed but it smokes the same as seedless just less to smoke but totally worth it for the free seeds. You had females only or males and females? Maybe its a non autoflower male from outside your grow but dont cut the plants now wait until its ready

al70

Veteran
Those autos are capable of anything, crazy unstable, tried a couple of runs indoors, never again, i had no control over them, goodluck.