What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you be interested in an auto that finishes in 45 days but yields 20 grams?

hellfire

Nope.

I may be biased but I'm not interested in autos in general. There may exist special applications for them.

Yield wouldn't matter to me, because in my experience short flowering but doesn't match the flavor and effect of some good 9+ week stuff.

angelgoob

You've never told me that vegging doesn't equal a big plant? How am I not listening to just complaining I responded you are the ones who are doubting. Contribute something or leave your making this place stagnant

angelgoob

You haven't given me any knowledge nothing. So don't say you're giving me pointers when you are the ones who are complaining about my topic. Then when I speak out about it you say it's me?

angelgoob

this person is telling me a vegging plant being big has nothing to do with final outcome.

That's what autos ARE. I'm out how the fuck do I delete my account.

Keep using your HPS and paper towel method. I'll be using LED's and aquarium pumps. Not that you care, because you like old ideas.

This place isn't the place where inventions happen. Many other sites enjoy new ideas.

You don't!

this person is telling me a vegging plant being big has nothing to do with final outcome.

That's what autos ARE. I'm out how the fuck do I delete my account.

Keep using your HPS and paper towel method. I'll be using LED's and aquarium pumps. Not that you care, because you like old ideas.

This place isn't the place where inventions happen. Many other sites enjoy new ideas.

You don't!
Some people will always find something to be critical about in others but don't let them faze you. Be confident in your own abilities, but at the same time be modest and let your results do the talking.

angelgoob

My account is being deleted. No one's stopping me I just want help. Saying I'm whining or my techniques won't work when you don't even know what I'm doing does not help at all. I noticed that these people like to stick to HPS and regular seed germinating techniques while I use LED on bubbling water.

Saying I'm whining or my techniques won't work when you don't even know what I'm doing does not help at all. I noticed that these people like to stick to HPS and regular seed germinating techniques while I use LED on bubbling water.
It reflects badly on them not you. Also, LED has it's place and I have two myself, but if you want big yielding plants in minimal time, nothing currently beats HPS, although CMH probably comes close.

luposolitario

strange 3D, then..the final product by first generation Top 44 i remembere a solid rock , great high , a lot of people grow that out (sud italian zone) for the short bloom stage whitout automatic genetic inside , now remember have look a top 44 by 2 shops , one is erly p x viking 90 , in line of sense is the original cross, the other cross is top 44 x auto , but i think is bulshit expiriment whit no sense , i have grow too seed out , bloom of to plants ends by 46 t0 50 , join the auto gene mmmm not look a good sense , possible have more bud ugli hibrid by ruderalis same to lemon autos have look this year. but dont think of a long bloom is safe good smoke the final product . salut to all

luposolitario

hi, I mean a blossoming out of 20-day-seeded plants, to add to those that were 46 to 50 days, to final fat 66 to 70, abaut af I had the same results inside hause and out (thai x af) but I also got to 94 in house with af ,
these have been the fastest flowering experiences, negative remember only a afx jek herrer has passed out the 110 days,safe now the market/bredeer offer more good qualiti of auto hibrid compared to 2008,sorri the english strange, hi to all

angelgoob

hi lupo.

that's fast.

my plants will be the fastest.

I could post all my techniques and these people wouldn't use them. I've given a few clues though hehe.

Koondense

Veteran
Same goes for infos other people give to you(when you ask) and you dont use them.
Kind of pointless sharing infos this way.
Time is not free.

Still got the account though...

angelgoob

koon.

You interested?

Why do you put my in a situation where there is an itch I can't scratch, metaphorically?

You posted and it took time, then you're like this a waste. hahah. you just wasted your own time telling me that? C'mon naw.

Anyway, you have to contribute something.

See. I told you people didn't want the techniques, because if you did, people are not interested.

I am interested in every bit of info people post. Trust me I am using them all except for the doubting ones. Ewww you can't dew eeeeet!

Alright. ya got me, just can't. then people tell me stop talking and do.

LOL why create big seed for autos when people are not interested. And trust me they are.

This is the plant that will get you the bud faster. I will smoke test it. I have a high enough tolerance to judge. Because THE HATERS always say. "oh so you're creating a fast plant? quality is gonna suck" No, you're going to suck. While I create.

Anyway koondesne you'd think since you like LED's you'd be interested. You could do a 45 day auto will very little light.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You could do a 45 day auto will very little light.Doesn't work that way.Please re-read responses....many gems there. Better yet....use your method and show us the results! Now that's positive action! Good luck.

Lebanizer

To answer the original question, if the high had a lot of character, I'd be absolutely interested. I'd probably process the material into hash cause that's my new goal.

Ca++

I doubt anything has changed. The latest auto's will be be 100x better that last years. Faster, louder, more powerful. We should all buy them again. Blar Blar..

You can have a 45 day plant from switching, but at that point, you already have a plant. Not a sprout.
Something with cuttings might do 20g, but a cut is about 10 days ahead of a sprout. Day zero vs day 10 is a big difference,

pjlive

Autos have come a long way since 2017. It's now very possible to find a ~60 day plant that will produce over an ounce, possibly two. I don't have them off the top of my head but a quick search will reveal numerous "balcony" or "windowsill" autos that can get the job done when grown out in fine environmental conditions.

I've personally bumped up my choice timeline for autos to be around 90 days with yields of between 2.5 and 3.5 ounces per plant. I find those plants to be a nice balance between the hyper fast and super large auto varieties now entering the mainstream.

Last edited: