What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In House Genetics "elite" line

^ neverforget4/20, according to the ihg ig posts you gots the platinum dom out of platinum buffalo from what I see on the ig pics recently posted.

need a smoke report on that gal neverforget4/20. :)

Yo man i quick dried a bud off one of these and it was super nice. Wild flavor that was very upfront but hard to characterize, it was smooth and pleasant. The high was a lil racy, quite euphoric, very enjoyable with very little let down.

BUT what do you think about this? Tomorrow will be day 49. I took these pics a few mins ago. I decided to give them up to one more week but dang, they could be chopped now right?

Last edited:
The plant had decent sized flowers but the buds are med to small. They look fantastic but definitely on the small side. It would be amazing if they grew plumper during this last week but improbable. Over the last few days I let them go with out water for a few days and today i drenched until i had about a gal runoff. I used tap water with a lite fulvic and lite quillaja. They are in 5 gal soil pots.

Pic of bud:

Attachments

• 2-5 pb 1.jpg
    2-5 pb 1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 2-5 pb.jpg
    2-5 pb.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 19

idiit

Veteran
instagram has a platinum bufflo pic. at 48 days that's totally caked. most members here imo would say go amber on the trichs. had to say for me from your pic but it looks like go at least another week to me.

I got some pretty platinum s1's in veg. i'll be posting pics of soon.

instagram has a platinum bufflo pic. at 48 days that's totally caked. most members here imo would say go amber on the trichs. had to say for me from your pic but it looks like go at least another week to me.

I got some pretty platinum s1's in veg. i'll be posting pics of soon.

Thanks man, good to hear. I'd most definitively like to let them go another week. Im curious to see if my drench is gong to have any effect.

PSYCHED to see your pics. I've got a Frozen Tangerines that germed and vegged along side the BP's. The FT has easily got three weeks to go. Much larger flowers and framework. Into Sin City genetics at all?

idiit

Veteran
Into Sin City genetics at all?

no, but they got a fan base. i'm just starting out doing dank hybrids into my landrace sativas. liked the up, energetic high smoke report on the early pb sample. that's what I need for most landrace sativas as a pairing.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks man. It is a nice looking side bud but like i said it's on the smaller side. The scent is really amazing. I don't think i ever smelled anything similar unless it was a perfume or incense.
I'm letting that bud quick dry. I'll ask someone else for their take on the flavor and scent when it gets sparked up.

Attachments

• 2-6 pb.jpg
    2-6 pb.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
neverforget4/20, if that shit gets a favorable smoke report from you we will tag platinum buffalo as an authentic elite strain.

M

meowmeowmeow

I forgot to mention I have 2 Disco Funks from IHG I recieved as promos during xmas time in solo cups right now.

From the breeder .... I asked him .. About 60-70 days...if it's more Platinum leaning = shorter....more GG leaning longer

Hope that helps :biggrin:

Chopped and washed today, day 56. There were loads of amber up top but active buds still popping pistils below. This plant might have benefited from a two part harvest. However I needed the space. She had a sister who was slightly behind in bud development. I can let her ripen for a while longer.

Last edited:
This is the second PB. The extra week was plainly beneficial. This plant like her sister might benefit from 2 part harvest. Still popping fresh pistils down below but considerable amber on top. Day 62 is 62 days from flip. This last week has been 11/13.

Attachments

• 2-19 pb.jpg
    2-19 pb.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 16
M

meowmeowmeow

Going to be an easy trim job for sure.

Those look good. Maybe those GG traits will be more aparrent @ 70.

I've always wanted to attempt a multi harvest, but always say fuck it.

idiit

Veteran
I forgot to mention I have 2 Disco Funks from IHG I recieved as promos during xmas time in solo cups right now.

From the breeder .... I asked him .. About 60-70 days...if it's more Platinum leaning = shorter....more GG leaning longer

Hope that helps
n***** plz! The Wire

dat is an elite before the beans even get popped.

can't miss, must run if that's gg#4/platinum.

Clean up on isle Huggies! ( I'm not a boxer or briefs dude). :)

i'll be checking hamstergram meowmeowmeow .

Going to be an easy trim job for sure.

Those look good. Maybe those GG traits will be more aparrent @ 70.

I've always wanted to attempt a multi harvest, but always say fuck it.

Re: 70, i wonder. If these are nice enough I'll plan on a two stage harvest next time allowing 70 plus days. i think i have 2 more beans.

I'm very curious to compare flavor between the sisters. The other plant has an unmistakable pepper flavor. Im curious to see if the extra week and several gallons of straight r/o water delivers the same taste.

M

meowmeowmeow

Re: 70, i wonder. If these are nice enough I'll plan on a two stage harvest next time allowing 70 plus days. i think i have 2 more beans.

I'm very curious to compare flavor between the sisters. The other plant has an unmistakable pepper flavor. Im curious to see if the extra week and several gallons of straight r/o water delivers the same taste.

Never know until you try.

I wanted to go 70 on my current garde, but these things are done.

I stink I have like 3-5 more strains from IHG in the stank bank.

I'm transplanting those Disco Funk's probably this week after I make room in the other tent. I will let you guys know via photos how they turn out.

And idiit don't forget the 420 :biggrin:

:dance013:

idiit

Veteran
here's some Platinum s1 reddish pheno couple weeks from harvest:

picture.php

picture.php

Platinum is uw hashplant/permafrost. these seem to be permafrost dom bud structure wise by feel. the leafly permafrost smoke reports (252) are awesome:

Permafrost, bred by Rogue Buds, is a sativa-dominant hybrid named for its frosty coat of crystal trichomes and fresh pine aroma. While some believe Permafrost to be the love child of Trainwreck and White Widow, others claim it comes from Kali Mist and Trinity Snow.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/permafrost/reviews

I'm looking for a good colorful frosty and potent energetic/trippy/euphoric to mate wid sum landrace sativas for outdoor commercial grows. I've been doing some jojo aww seedstock hybrids. Platinum might be a great choice depending on the smoke results ( high effects, potency, terps, outdoor hardiness).

M

meowmeowmeow

Disco Funk Update

Disco Funk Update

Haven't kept track of Veg time, but here are the 2 freebie seeds I popped.

disco funk.jpg

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts