What's new

Bc God bud fem superbox grow

Bkoolaid

Here's one of the girls at week 4. Now finally starting to get a very strong fruity/ fuel smell. These plants respond very well to high nutes as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 9

DemonTrich

Veteran
yeah, I chopped one the other day. found some nanners in it (GB3). but I had an issue with a timer being on for 30 mins during light off for 1.5 months. so not sure if it was from the timer/light issue or a hermi issue. none of my other plants popped nanners as of yet. I couldn't figure out why they were revegging.....until I looked at my time. oh well, im gonna re-run the same 3 and see whats they are like. next cycle to give a good review of it. they look good, seem to be a above decent yielder for a 2.5g pot. nice buds, not huge, but half dollar size. still no real pungent odor from them like the glues or other strains do.

so I cant really pass judgment on the strain until I have a good no-issue harvest.

Bkoolaid

Hmmm. I wouldn't think a half hour would really effect plants that much but I'm not sure never ran into that.

DemonTrich

Veteran
I have another round of Gb's going. seeds 1/2/5 are in flower. 3 and 4 hermied on me. 6 will go backl into flower next round. pics later tonight of 1/2/5, although not much to see 2.5 weeks into flower.