What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friends GENGHIS chron, lobsterman3000, and I are trying Kyle kushman's new vegamatrix with line with o.g. Tea and I love it so far. My roots are perfect white and I'm getting growth rates of Dwc. I'm using roots organic original soil. Kushman made feeding charts for indica, sativa, and hybrids. Honestly it's easier to use than chemical ferts. The ph stays pretty much perfect, and it's almost impossible to burn. The microbes in the brewed og. Tea provide the root zone with a perfect bio zone.

I started small clones from dark heart nursery and some from friends. We have gsc, the white, chem dawg, mazar, cherry pie, bog bubble, sfv og, lemon og crosses, lime-warp f2s, Chernobyl, GDP, chocolate hash berry, and purple Cadillac.

Last edited:
Great products and even better when ran in a veganic soil from my experience . The key to Veganic growing is in the soil :)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Not had the chance to run kushmans line yet as I've not seen in Europe yet.

But general organics has a veganic line Ive used on a blue meanie with very good results

Thanks
GA

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Was gifted the line but after trying some weeds grown with it I decided not to use it.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey weird Did you use og tea, azos, mykos and molasses? If not then add them

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I didn't use it myself but met someone who used the whole line in vegan organics. I don't know if any x-treme products were used.

It grew nice pot, but I don't feel it outperformed the LOS methods I currently use.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far it's the best root systems I have grown in soil. I really am enjoying this method.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice HZ, garden looks legit and well kept and organized.

I use Azos at transplant along with mykos or any myco powder I happen to have.

I emailed a few months ago for a sample and they were supposed to send me an OG tea sample but I never got one unfortunately. Never asked them to send one again though my buddy got his sample and said it was ok but nothing superbly better than any other "beneficials" he has used hes a veganic grower FWIW.

Anyway now I got this thread marked so I can see what else you have in store.

hey hash Looks awesome I use azos and mykos and my plants look good but nothing like that lol what else are you adding is it just og tea could you post what your using what rates?

Granger2

Veteran
I'm interested in his line. BTW, Hash. You have 3 arms and hands [pic 2, post 12]? Thalidomide? Must be an advantage with that many plants. Good luck. -granger

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hash Looks awesome I use azos and mykos and my plants look good but nothing like that lol what else are you adding is it just og tea could you post what your using what rates?

I am adding gh rapid start at 2 tablespoons per 5 gallons, and I'm using some molasses. Also we spike the bottom of the pots with azos and mykos before we put dirt in. I'm not kidding when I say after 5 days transplant from 3 gallon pots to ten gallon pots I have roots growing through the bottom of the pot. I'll post pics. It's fucking crazy.

We are about to add roots accelerator plus and Aptus facilitator and then we will all see some jaw dropping shit.

Green81

Veteran
Healthy looking girls ther Hash, great technique and a good veganic product is obviously working well, I'm sure the smoke test will be there clear winner.

G81

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I'm really pumped about this. I have never seen soil growth rate like this indoors. It's definitely keeping up with dialed Dwc systems in growth rate. Honestly I can't wait to try this method with Dwc to see if we can break records.

Using og often is good. Layering your soil with it in transplants helps quite a bit. Rapid start paired with this stuff seems to be some sort magic combination.

I was talking with my friends and we figured the roots don't die when they hit the bottoms of the prune pots because the og tea and the prime zyme from the vegamatrix prevent root issues. they stay solid white and line the entire bottom of the pots. I clearly understand now how important a living bio system is for a thriving root system which is the key to an optimally fed plant.