What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent strain in seed form...

SMOKE-ONE

Im about to harvest some Yeti og real soon.I would camp out and try and snag a pack of those.Its stupid potent!! Ive jus flipped some forum cut gsc x yeti og,Trinity clone x Yeti og and sour patch kush x yeti og.Those should be killer.I found Lemon Larry Cookies from CV quite potent too.But not as potent as my Yeti.I gotta grab that foo dawg, it sounds like some serious fire!!!

symbiote420

Veteran
Just got mine yesterday!!
002.jpg

......some Yeti in the soaker right now!

B

Bob Green

Yeti looks great!

I would love to see a Archive vs Loompa Cup with all tester herbs grown by Docta & Loompa!

Maybe something from Loompa Farms. I'm about to try the Foo Dog F3 and it is supposed to be absolutely rediculously potent. Yeti also. Very hard to get a hold of these strains though. You have to camp out on drops as they sell out in minutes/seconds.

I know this post is old but did you ever grow out any of Loompas gear? If you did, did the Foo Dog or Yeti live up to all the hype I hear about it?

Swami Seeds NL#5 x Nevilles Haze. The original. Mr. Nice no longer has the original. Swami has the original and it is the only strain the ever have a warning on it that you may lose bodily functions, from Swami's site:

"This is everything the original description of the type is. The only type to ever have a warning that you could lose bodily functions. This is no joke,this is not for light smokers and can induce hallucinations and temporary anxiety in those sensitive to these types of sativas."

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Hate to be that guy, but I ran two packs and got nothing worth even thinking about keeping (the vg bubba's)... plus crappy germination and mutant/runts. Looks promising, but they're all a roll of the dice.

i gotta 2nd this... i thought that the 1st one we ran was a runt, so ran another... same thing... sent a message to V.GREEN and he said they r slow growing... i agree they r slow growing runts...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Swami Seeds NL#5 x Nevilles Haze. The original. Mr. Nice no longer has the original. Swami has the original and it is the only strain the ever have a warning on it that you may lose bodily functions, from Swami's site:

"This is everything the original description of the type is. The only type to ever have a warning that you could lose bodily functions. This is no joke,this is not for light smokers and can induce hallucinations and temporary anxiety in those sensitive to these types of sativas."

Yep going to need to get ahold of this...