What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THSeeds - The most confusing seed company of all time.

vertigo0007

I went thru 27 seeds to find a very sativa sage w huge buds, a sour sandal wood funk and 8 week chop. Stretchy tendrily mess, but mother fucker if she dont put on the weight. I got 2 free heavy duty fruity seeds, reg, both were females, both were huge yielders, both stunk of mango juicy fruit gum. Both of these strains were from 08 stock. Also got kushage and wreckage freebies that wouldn't germ. I wouldn't trade my sage for many things. She makes "bell-ringer" oil that feels like a frontal lobotomy. Guy kind of seemed like a douche in the youtube vids about his strains.

Puday

Having dumped personal cash and over a year of wasted time in sifting...and meeting that guy...anyone that is on his dick is highly questionable imo...but dont worry,youre in some pretty shitty company too,not the only guy up his ass.

On his dick ... lol that's funny.

I try strains .. the sage was awesome. The kushage was what you'd expect and good ... the heavy duty fruity sucked ass. The burmese was quality smoke as well.

But these are my experiences, not every seed is the same, perhaps others had poor experience.

Waiting on some mk ultra and some more burmese now no clue what to expect but so far thseeds smoke has been pretty good with the sage being well worth the investment. I could live without the rest but the sage is a great strain.

I like it for the smell and taste, and the high is more than acceptable. A good two month cure really makes the sage shine.

MIway

Veteran
(chuckling)... Really im just a moody pos... :)

Bought a pack of the mk... All came back nice looking, but blah for taste/high (like no taste/no high/bunko)... Nothing like the smoke i had repped as mk back in vegas,nothing like the cup hype nor lineage expectation. Figured i just took a beat with the odds, or a fluke...bought two more packs. Grew out like the first... That was a little over a year before i realized the disappointment.

Hdf was a two pack experience much like above, during the same time. Buddy was into some sage and he pulled put several heavy,heavy plants, but the taste and high wasnt for me.

Just to account for my position. Is what it is...i need to let it go. ;-)

ufullachit

^ thats what i was thinking too. for example, they entered a "cold creek kush" clone which placed in the cup, that coldcreek was probably sourced as a regular kush clone from someone else and they renamed it.

so they win the cup with their clone onlys, then hit that clone with their random males and release in seeds, so you are not buying their cup winning clones just a watered down mix..

This is Exactly what they do bros.. I'm 99% about it.. Pictures, Seeds Marketing Pictures, and Cups all the same mess.. Clone Only perfect smoke, but what a coincidence when you a Buy a few packs of thier stuff you Hardly ever get what you expected..

NOW, when you buy a pack of Deep Chunk, or a pack C-4, or some Sour Bubble, You NEVER hear about anyone not being happy with the Phenos, soemtime not all keepers, But I hardly ever read that "Completely Disappointed" Post or thread anywhere...

Some people out of Denial that they got Purked In the A**, post how happy they are and then they post some Lame looking pictures stating how Dank, or Fire their shit comes out, but if you wait a few months you NEVER hear them post about it again, Nor do you hear they Kept the "Dank Keeper"... I also wonder where all the pictures are of the some of "Keepers" are of some of these Sages, Buku's, etc etc, I'm not saying I don't believe some of you guys, but really I don't see anyone having pics of these in the albums of some of the people posting.. I look because I still have that little feeling that it could be possible, But NOPE! NONE!

Anyhoo:moon: TH SEEDS:comfort: Barely feel sorry for yas.. BTW where are they when people have bad excperiences with their Shit Seeds...

UFC

Here's a picture of some FREE F2'S From an Underground Breeder...

Bubbleicious F2's

picture.php

picture.php

One Plant... If I remember right I got 4.25 zips in a 2 gal pot.
picture.php

dan_1

Ran their Heavy Duty Fruity. Nothing heavy about it. Ran 20 seeds ended up with 6 different females and culled the males. (No use for crap males).
It was run in both Undercurrent from cch2o and we tried it in coco. Was garbage any way. 80 days in and it looked no way near ready... Was total fluffy garbage. With 2 phenos that looked like some weird underwater plant that a nemo fish would live in!

Also MK- Ultra would NOT germ for us. Like at all. We went through 2 packs and both were total duds.

THSeeds is off of my list of trustable seed cos.

Docteur

well from the sounds of it, THS and PEAKSEEDSBC are somewhat in the same league cause all of my PSBC seeds that i ordered didnt produce shit but hermies and males so far, not a real keeper in the bunch so prices should reflect company reputation.

I'm sorry bro but i'm growing peakseedsbc gear and i'm a first time grower and i started 6 seeds of them 4 males 2 female, then just started 10 seeds and get a 10/10 germination rate !

Their prices are incredible and the costumer service is priceless

I have pictures of peakseedsbc final product that could easily be a cup winner.

Maybe you are the cause why your plants are transgenders sobs

King Rat

forgot to mention that I just grew one time something from THseeds and it was also the only fem. seeds I grew in my life.
I never would invest in fem seeds nor will I in future.

I was gifted a 5pack of Sage n Sour fem.
They where OK, nothing spectacular. I have 1 seed left.

bigbag

Veteran
funny they still use ( as promo )the decade + old, HT article, where a group of expert growers from Columbia, professionally test 127 seed varieties from 14 major Dutch seed co's. where they found the top 3 producing varieties were all from T.H.Seeds. they also noted that these plants were the easiest 2 manicure, the most dense and contained the most resin... ;)

E

EShred

I've never seen a keeper plant from THSeeds.

Heard all about their Cup shenanigans, bait n switch is the name of the game.

Homeboy should stick to clothing.

E

EShred

I've never seen a keeper plant from THSeeds.

Heard all about their Cup shenanigans, bait n switch is the name of the game.

Homeboy should stick to clothing.

S

scai

Bringing this one up.
ome mediocre results with Darkstar, some very very week, some did a decent job.
But I must say, their Electric lemon is very good.I found a keeper there.
Reeks very heavy lemon, turning to caramel when cured.Good crop and effect is what the name says.

growhi

there dark star wasnt that good ...................... sort of like a poor mans northan lights , but without the yeild !!

Cannavore

Veteran
Someone must have old cuts of SAGE and MK Ultra out east because they are tip top. The SAGE is better than just about any commercial haze hyb I've smoked, and the MK is brick penetrating foul stankyness with head blasting potency.

I probably have pictures of buds of both somewhere on my photo bucket...

Cannavore

Veteran
SAGE -- two different batches from the same guy. This stuff is seriously strong, to the point it'll make you wanna nap if you smoke too much. Super distorting, warm head thumper.

IMG_20130715_212311.jpg

IMG_20130715_212328.jpg

IMG_20130718_172417.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Some different MKU samples from pics I've had saved.

Halitosis, farts, rubber, pine, and og smells from these if memory serves right. Strong weed, if only you could find something like this from their current stock.

IMG_20130205_191812.jpg

I think the left bud in this pic was OG x MKUltra and MKUltra on the right.
5D0BAD8F-8879-4056-A918-CB13B45B8D17-136-00000046CC108350.jpg

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
the old packaging stock it's pure fire....sage or buku are in the past the best weed for a lot of people....with the change of packaging are change also the mothers( or the growers...)