What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another school shooting

shithawk420

Veteran
This literally happened 20 minutes from me in Dixon IL.Hometown of Ronald Reagan.Luckily only the shooter was injured.Another 19 year old former student.Sorry i dont know how to post links.Not much info yet anyway.this shit is getting out of hand.Kinda surprising cause were like in the middle of nowhere

Bumbatar

LIVIN IN AMERICA!!!

il_570xN.680896382_d2xg.jpg

james-brown-apollo-creed-living-in-america.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
LMFAO!School peace officer shot him on the shoulder.i dont know if even Ricky could shoot himself in the shoulder!LOL!

Green Squall

The armed school resource officer likely saved many lives. This guy has barely been in the news and deserves more praise.

shithawk420

Veteran
its a pretty small town.we are in farm country.it was all over local news and he is being regarded as a hero.this is one cop i would shake hands with.honestly i would have liked to have seen how it went down.the punk ran while he was shooting at the cop and the cop managed too shoot him in the shoulder.i wanna know what kinda gun he had.no one knows where he got it.im just glad no one was killed.typical kid who was bullied.regular MO.just kinda feels wierd when it hits so close to home.you see it in the news and think oh it could never happen around here.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
its a pretty small town.we are in farm country.it was all over local news and he is being regarded as a hero.this is one cop i would shake hands with.honestly i would have liked to have seen how it went down.the punk ran while he was shooting at the cop and the cop managed too shoot him in the shoulder.i wanna know what kinda gun he had.no one knows where he got it.im just glad no one was killed.typical kid who was bullied.regular MO.just kinda feels wierd when it hits so close to home.you see it in the news and think oh it could never happen around here.

it was a .45 cal (pistol round) carbine his mommy bought. glad no one was killed. coulda been bad...everyone bitches about "assault rifles".
when/if someone that knows what they are doing goes into a school/mall/church with a pump 12 ga. full of buckshot, no one will EVER cry about "assault rifles" again...

shithawk420

Veteran
i thought the mom said she didnt know where he got it.i havent really heard anything cause ive been busy but i guess she lied then.i agree though.if it was a shot gun there would have been casualties.its a small school.like i said we go through there daily.ole Ronny Regan hometown.think i went on a field trip to his old house when i was a kid.

Green Squall

i thought the mom said she didnt know where he got it.i havent really heard anything cause ive been busy but i guess she lied then.i agree though.if it was a shot gun there would have been casualties.its a small school.like i said we go through there daily.ole Ronny Regan hometown.think i went on a field trip to his old house when i was a kid.

I'm actually surprised they had a school resource officer considering how small the school is. Do you know roughly how many students there are?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Sorry bud... your Illinois shooting is old news. There's a new and fresh shooting in Texas today.

Am I the only person who realizes that as long as the news keeps showing these, the kids are going to keep emulating it.

Well, there was ONE other person "Provide to me control of the media and I shall return to you, control of the nation" , but he's dead now.

I am not BLAMING the news. I am CREDITING them.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Dixon was school shooting 21 for this year, Houston number 22, they just said in the news.

(From the funny pic thread)

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm actually surprised they had a school resource officer considering how small the school is. Do you know roughly how many students there are?
thats exactly what i was thinking.got be 1000 tops.maybe more.when i went to Downers Grove south there was 1000 in my class alone.on the other hand,where i live now,there was 15 graduating students.so im just guessing here.and i live practically down the street so i had no idea they had a cop there.thankfully there was was though right?

BWAHAAA Herman!!!thats fucking hilarious!!!

Green Squall

thats exactly what i was thinking.got be 1000 tops.maybe more.when i went to Downers Grove south there was 1000 in my class alone.on the other hand,where i live now,there was 15 graduating students.so im just guessing here.and i live practically down the street so i had no idea they had a cop there.thankfully there was was though right?

BWAHAAA Herman!!!thats fucking hilarious!!!

My graduating class had well under 100 - no resource officer.

Yes, thank god he was there. In this day and age, we need armed resource officers and metal detectors. We have to go through metal detectors and airports and court houses, why not schools?

No one should be able to sneak a gun into a school. Right now they are saying he used a shotgun.

kickarse

Need to arm any kid over 8 with a fully auto, make it mandatory to carry all the time
that will fix the school shooters up, everyone can shoot back
might be a few less problems hey
probably a few less teachers as well

Green Squall

Need to arm any kid over 8 with a fully auto, make it mandatory to carry all the time
that will fix the school shooters up, everyone can shoot back
might be a few less problems hey
probably a few less teachers as well

How about what I said before? Armed Resource Officers, metal detectors and a closed campus? Similar to airports, court houses and almost every Federal Building...or are our kids not important? Taking guns from law abiding people is not the answer.

P

Pinnate

Taking guns from law abiding people is not the answer.
I beg to differ ─ taking away their guns is the only way to stop your crazy American carnage...

I mean, how fucking stupid do you have to be to not realise that fewer guns means fewer gun deaths...

Last edited:

kickarse

taking guns off law abiding people wont stop anything
it hasn't stopped people getting shot in Australia
there are more shootings then ever here, no one hardly dies tho
can't shoot for shit here, its all hand guns and drive by shit

give everyone a gun and teach them how to shoot
the problems will soon sort them selves out