What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maximising the rec legal 4 plant limit

Amynamous

If i were in your shoes, i would have two tents. One for vegging running at 24hrs/day, and the other for flowering at 12/12. When you are ready to harvest, just keep some buds, branches and leaves on the bottom of the plant. Place the plant in the 24hr tent, and let it re-veg. Because the plant already has the root structure, in 4 to6 weeks, it will be ready to flower again, and put the re-vegged plant in the 12/12 tent. You could have harvests every 3 weeks this way.

jocat

4 plant fun

4 plant fun

Iv'e been thinking about this myself...if you can only have 4 plants total at any one time then a few trusted friends that can share cuttings & work out a schedule for alternating from veg to flower could possible work. or buy a few homes/ 4 plants per household/....remember back when the "knock & talk" was standard & the tell tale "smell & search" 4 plants smell like MJ...how much? who knows..i'm just sayin'. the law allows you to grow the stink. back to the original question...I would dedicate as much as a small bedroom to the project, build it out as you would any grow, maybe a few less perks, don't need co2, if you use a day/night temp control on an inline with a fresh air intake you'll get all the air control you need for a couple 1000w hps lights. you can always run graveyard in the warm months. good luck. jc

garyw

Seems ungovernable. Me thinks answer is grow as many plants as you wish but heavy prosecution if caught selling finished product.

Mengsk

jocat what you describe is perfect. sure its a limit but in truth you can buy 2 or 4 at a time veg until each one fills a whole light or 30 gal grow bag. one tray filled with clones or one long vegged tree can be quite similar overall.

Mengsk

tomato-tree.jpg

EastFortRock

Outdoor grow 4. Indoor whatever, remember over 8 is a felony. As far far as the seed law, everybody needs to ignore that one and get a jury trial if you’re charged for such an incredibly stupid law! ( also if you are in a city, they might be able to outlaw outdoor grows and fine you)

P-NUT

Veteran
Man for being legal it sure don't sound that way. So smell does not constitute probable cause? Can they look at electric bills without warrants? Is there a license for producing cuts?

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I just grabbed all my grow stuff from the attic and will set things up later on today. I still need to buy a smaller tent for my veg set-up.

I plan on vegging plants for 8 weeks before they are placed into the flowering room. 2 strains going 4 weeks apart. As a plant goes into flower, I'll take a cutting and root it.

I should have 2 plants in the flower tent by the times things are rolling, with 1 vegging and 1 clone rooting. Everything should be 4 weeks apart in theory. I've done perpetual before, but my plant numbers were way above this, but i'd really like to keep things legal now!!

I have plenty of seeds to choose from, but I think i'll be going with Peyote Purple and GSC S1 for this first go. I'll keep/cull as needed and replace strains from other seed stock if need be.

Blumats + Coco + Lucas formula again as it's been a perfect recipie for me for the past couple of years. I'll be adding Epsom Salts for the added Mg. 4x4 600w closed hood to flower and most likely a 2x2 to veg.