What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder what newcomers we'll pick up this time :biggrin:

we got unreg & WL last thread , anybody else i missed ? :thinking:
oh yeah , Huey too lol

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
hedgehogs are blooming all over the place...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

found some sand so deep the bike stood up by itself!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Unc's Sand box

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Legendary... talk about a chatterbox! On two wheels no less...

Is this our young friend?

ic

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 76

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Good morning fellas

I can't believe the hour change is still messing with me :bashhead:

Unc it's almost hard to believe those beautiful flowers are out in that dry baron land...thanks for sharing them...I appreciate cactus plants a lot more now :D

Things are moving along here...I didn't make it to get coco so I didn't get my up potting done...got some chopping done though...a little more to go...then more trimming :shucks: Got the press half way put together...at least I'm moving along slowly but surely lol

Nice to see all the newcomers or lurkers :wave:

BayBHuey

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

huey,the desert is as full of life as any other place,its just sort of overwhelmed by the hugeness of the landscape...
this time of year is special as you get to watch the desert wake up after its winter slumber..those little spots of color against the sort of uniformly grey and tan background...they really pop out to the eye...anytime you stop and take a moment to look around you can see that tiny hint of green or a sudden burst of color...its just remarkable what the plants around here can survive and even thrive in...

well,same old here today...grocery shopping,bike riding and rosin squishin,need to do a bit more reading on making the packets since my main problem seems to be blow out,but thats also being caused by too much pressure i think...im guessing a bigger press just allows a larger collection area...one of those deviously simple things thats harder than it looks,i think im starting to get it though...need to make some more kief though,almost out...
made enough now i may go ahead and get plate heaters...heating the plates in the oven works fine,takes about 15 minutes at 350 to heat them up,i can usually get 2 presses per heating,but then the second heat up goes quicker,i could probably get through 10 presses in an hour...

so i will see,i have filled most of my demand already,got plenty of trim to make more kief so the experiment continues...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin SUKers :coffee:

this constant weather change has my COPD (chronic Bronchitus) kickin into overdrive .... plus the spring allergies .... so yup , can't freakin breath & feel like crap .... yay !!! :needcoffee:

& I have to hit the grocery store today ....... ughhhh
can i go back to bed ???

Bitch session completed ! now i can move on .....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Legendary... talk about a chatterbox! On two wheels no less...

Is this our young friend?

View Image

take the hair off his face & head & put it on his arms & legs & put him in some bicycle shorts & then ya got Unc :biggrin:

& oh yeah , don't forget the pink Hello Kitty socks & bike stickers lol

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Mornin SUKers :coffee:

this constant weather change has my COPD (chronic Bronchitus) kickin into overdrive .... plus the spring allergies .... so yup , can't freakin breath & feel like crap .... yay !!! :needcoffee:

& I have to hit the grocery store today ....... ughhhh
can i go back to bed ???

Bitch session completed ! now i can move on .....

yea the pollen has been flying here lately got me all stoped up:comfort:

HL45

Veteran
1.jpg

Here's the hedgehogs the fruits in the Pacific Northwest rainforests.

Gypsy is back time for a new thread!! :dance013:

I'll be lurking as usual between changing diapers on my baby and growing him a college fund.:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and heres a type of hedgehog that bloomed mainly in the 70's...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
being new to the PNW and also favoring mexican food, i found myself ordering fish tacos at the local mexican restaurant. i was excited to try some famous PNW seafood, but when the server brought the order the tacos were filled with .... fishsticks!
the very same crusty breaded fishsticks my mother used to burn for dinner, and they served them with tartar sauce ffs.

Latest posts

Latest posts