What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the *shitty* camera club?

G

always been afraid to show off your flower pics because of your good-for-nothing, joke of a camera?
well fear no more...

welcome to the support group.

post your not-so-mega-pixel eye candy here.. 3 megapixel limit here people:bashhead:

:biglaugh:awesome genes, obsolete cam..

here's Strain Searcher's, Sour Creek at 18 Days into 12/12,
it'll go 45-55 days total --
5538SOURCREEKHMMM-med.JPG

5538SOURCREEKPEEK-med.JPG

5538SOURCREEK2MP-med.JPG

here's my favorite, Kona Gold...
now here's a real shame, i really love the plants, buds so far, but my cam has a problem capturing em..
let me tell you tho, it lives up to it's name...
this particular plant has at least 2 months to go, been in 12/12 for 2½ weeks --
5538KONAGeeDuP-med.JPG

does this next1 count as flower pics? :biglaugh:
Jack(vintage '98) - week or 2 since the flip --
5538Jackset-med.JPG

...and no, i'm not flowering this lanky thing out like this hehe
im cutting and giving the 2 longest arms to a buddy,
will be 4 or 5 main tops once it catches back up.

Last edited:

Guvnor

I'm in :wave: My camera is a 3meg piece of shit- i swaer id be better off using a fucking kodak disposable.
I'll bless you with some awful pictures laters, just got to charge the car battery and put it in the camera-then we're ready to go :wo0hoo:

Capt'jack- You sure that second picture of sour creek qualifies, looks abit too nice for this thread mate.

Guv

G

y0 Joe, Knowing is half the battle

y0 Joe, Knowing is half the battle

y0 joe, howzit?
reckon walgreens or even a walmart or something should have a digicam for under $20-$30.. i like it because you can keep track of your plants progress and compare side by side to other photos. :yes: 25 bones ya can't go wrong. I'd pay that all day, only shit is, it's like 1 or so MegaPixels, pretty crappy (but better than my cell phone)

be well
cj

Last edited:
G

my camera hates me...

my camera hates me...

Capt'jack- You sure that second picture of sour creek qualifies, looks abit too nice for this thread mate.
i got lucky :D ...fuckin thing's cursed i swear..

bigmone, thx dude... conditions couldnt be shittier but ill make due.. watch our for some crazy shit from my boys grow in the coming months and some updates on these in there own threads when things get interestin:chin:

thanks for stoppin by.

guv lookin forward to those pics.

if any1 has a real good cell phone cam plz dont hesitate to post those i was thinkin of gettin a real nice phone and curious as to which have the best quality lens.. mine currently is one of the original picphones and can't make out anything ya shoot.. no good..
2 birds in 1 stone sounds good..whats the latest technology in these things? 2 megapix maybe?

G

hey capt your sour creek is looking killer there my friend wow.. mine is about 15 days behind yours.. i just sent my sour creek into flower this past saturday..cant wait to see the pics...not too bad of quality