What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOO @ harvest

G

hi all, here are a few shots of GOO @ 50 days , this is not afghooey or afgoo
simply called GOO she is .. i dont know much about her ,she was a gift along with TNT .great friend uh huh

she tastes sweet sweet sweet and makes me lazy as a coon hound

enjoy the candy

El B

G

That Goo is some big yeilder. And very exotic looking. Gure would like to read a smoke report on her, thanks.

omega7

damn beautiful shots. Looks like this friend is a great person. He definitely gets a christmas card next year hahaha.

G

growmatic said:
fantastic job with the goo; i believe it's bubbleberry x hindu kush--good genetics for sure.
I heard it was afghani x maui haze ??

growmatic

I'm pretty sure it's bubbleberry x hindu kush; it's dominantly indica and probably isn't derived from any kind of haze plant. The pheno I had was very bubbleberryish, a little different from El Blastido's--the smell was all bubbleberry but some structural traits where inherented by the HK for sure.

Last edited:
G

superbly frosty shots man....a samoke report would be nice..as smokey has said