What's new

Garden shots

G

Hello all . Just got the net back ..Glad 2 see things have not changed much.Still the best cannabis site around.. good people..

Burmese hybrid at 35 days

sensi star x sensi sk#1 my own cross

thanks for having a lookie
take care all at icmag
GreenFriend

some tfd thai tanic

Last edited:

b_is_me

Very pretty shots GreenFriend, THe sensi star x skunk cross looks spectacular. THanks for sharing and good to have back at ICmag. Later

G

Glad your back. And with a nice show. Very pretty pictures of some nicely grown plants. And yea pls write a smoke report on the Sensi star X Sk #1. Sounds delish.

G

High friends thanks for all the kindness...These were all grown under 830 watts mixed spectrum lighting...400 watt agrosun and a 430 watt hortilux bulb over a 4x6 foot enf tray.. For this grow my substrate was promix hp with added castings all organic using biobizz nutrients...

Zilaniz. Smokey . I named the strain the bannana bread as the finished medicine is very sweet smelling like a dessert treat..The sensi star mom used in the cross was very oily with strong afghani tendencies and heavy trichome formation... The father was a select pheno of a sensi seeds sk#1 that smelled highly of sweet and sour very tangy..
The high is a mixed buzz of both indica and sativa aspects with a quick onset from the
star and a smooth ride from the skunk.. Pretty spacey herb will make you loose your thoughts and trail off mid sentence etc..I like that some times i guess lol..

Thanks for the warm welcome back all..Hard to get the cable guy in eh?
Take care
GreenFriend

G

Hey thanks Swerve..you got a great gallery your self man...

heres a burmese hybrid about 35 days in maybe

more bread

widow hybrid

take care all
GreenFriend

G

Thanks friends.
cannable ..Im loving my thai,The pheno pictured was the most sativaish gal from my pack,most others had a more skunk like pheno and chunkier flowers.I was looking for a true thai with a up racy high and she is pretty close..The buzz makes you see the best in things and brings on a nice permagrin :} 84 days flower
Take care all
GreenFriend

Latest posts

Latest posts