What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13/D

moth

My G13/ D From Head seeds
Very easy to care for , eats up the nutes and i wish I would have done a whole closet grow with her !
Have to get some more !!
Still Drying, but oh the smell of sweet fuel !
Dam sticky too.

Cool mothra, i'll be starting a test grow for the H3ads of these next week, and it's nice to see what lies ahead for me with these beans, looks like they should be winners.

Good growing and have a happy new year!

Peace

:Bolt:

G

Awesome Buds moth!! I agree with smokey and can't wait to hear your opinion of the smoke...

sparobis

Veteran
nice moth,
my testers are just into it 2 weeks..amazing how fast these plants root!i dont think my plants will be as tall as yours but,took to topping nicely..nice job!
peace
sparo

G

sparobis said:
nice moth,
my testers are just into it 2 weeks..amazing how fast these plants root!i dont think my plants will be as tall as yours but,took to topping nicely..nice job!
peace
sparo
yeah sparo... they branch pretty well, and do root agressively...

moth

Sparobis
Grat3fulH3ad
Legit
SS Thank You Very Much

This was a smoke report that I must have posted elswhere too.

The Plant of mine just loveed the PureBlend and Floralicious while sitting in FoxFarm Ocean soil.

The Buds are soo sticky and the smoke is just so tasty and strong.
I have to say on my end its a heavy indica stone.
I normaly smoke all week all day except for the few days a week that I actually work. This weed just stones You out.
I am not the Best writer , its not what I do,

The smell of the end product not even cured a week is just like sweet fuel and thats a contradiction but I kid U not once I lit the pipe to take my first pull it was then very sweet then sour . Just about the time I was really starting to enjoy the flavor in the back of my throat and tounge, I burst out with an exhale that just brought a few tears to my eyes and was a little diff to catch my breath for a min ther or two.
The Flavors seem to last forever on your taste buds and lips. I went away to geta drink and when I returned to the room , it was the most wonderful smell.

So I took another pull or two ,much smaller this time as to really savor this fine Smoke and ohh boy does she taste good!!
The high is very stoney but at the same time I want to keep typing even though I cant do The G13/D justice with these words.

Good luck Bro with your Grow and Thanks Head Seeds
Man I am soo excited to have a few seeds left. Freakin Yummy

Now Put The Lotion In The -------- Basket
That dude gave me the Chills SS

Last edited: