What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elvis is in the house!

G

Thanks Highlander, that she is. And smelly too.

Hi OH, thanks for the props. Report in a few weeks.

G

Oh damn! That is some real dank! The colors, mmmm... Glad the smell lightened up, I wonder how she smokes :joint:

G

Elvilicious!
And i don't even have to say 'don't skimp on the dried shots'
b/c smokeythepuffmaster never lets ya down in that dep't... hehe

can't wait to see her dried up, great growin to ya smokey:yes:

cj

G

Hi Nate, long time, been hiding huh? I'll post up a report on her soon. Apreciate you stoping by.

Hi Cap Jack, Ok I sure wont skimp on the budshots, the smoke report or anything. Thanks for viewing.

G

cool plant man

looks like she puts on some nice colors and a faily even trich field.

do ya think she'd do better flowered smaller? seems kind of like a wild brancher.

G

Smokey that Elvis looks like some seriously devilish weed (in a good way.) :sasmokin:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Dayum Smokey, she sure put on some purdy colors. May need to change the name to Elvira cause she's gonna bite yo arse. lol

G

look's great

Wondering "When are elvis gonna leave the building"?

Pali

G

Thanks happy hipster, she really put on the fall colors.

Thanks to you NWM. Glad your still following along.

Hi resinryder, She does have some lovely dark colors. But they only show up in a few of the buds.

Palindrome, He'll leave the building when it's all smoked up. Lucky for me I got clones.(so I guess he never leaves the building).

3legdog just for your post. I took some Budshots of my Elvis. They're still curing, only one week in the jar. Thanks for following me along.

G

o man

o man

thats what i'm talkin bout smokey
top notch meds! what i would for a toke of that shit! :canabis:

hopefully the elvis cross from moonshine turns out something like this.....wow

....wow

how u like it smokey? as compared to the other flavors you have to choose from that is :D

cj

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Pufmaster in the house! I like the looks of that, I love to see the many different appearances of dope ass nuggets. I had an unrooted clone of this, and it was like the only one out of about 10 that didnt make it. you definitely make me wanna replace it Smokey, great job. i gotta get on that quest again.

good times bro thanks.