What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elvis is in the house!

G

This is Elvis/Church, its another "clone only" strain. I don't know anything about it's parentage so let the debate begin.....................

Elvis it the hardest bush I've grown since Lui. This thing is very hedge like and woodsy in the stems. The plant also REAKS some hardy stank.For those of you whom have grown Bog's Lsd and had one of those stinky dead rat smelling pheno's. This one is right there with it. I can't keep my nose close to it as it really repels me. I think it works on the mites too :redface: This is one plant that gave me as many as 10 clones veging away(see cups). So I'll be bringing you this grow until finish. These pics were taken yesterday at day 28 of flower. Pretty fast bloomer too. Enjoy and thanks.

The HighLander

Smokey, the plant looks great and frosty too !!:smile: Heard of it know nothing myself, hadn't had the pleasure. I'll stay tuned for more!! :smoker:

Looking good sofar Smokey, kind of hard to imagine how something the smells like a dead rat is going to be something nice to smoke later on down the road, but pot does have a funny way of curing up into something completely different than it's fresh grow and uncured smell, my CBII P2 clone was kinda like that, as it smelt more like berries than cherries fresh IMHO.

i'll be waiting for the smoke report on this one for sure.

Peace

G

:yoinks: whatcha doin wit all dem clones huh? huh? huh? :-D amazing work as always, love the trich production and your description of smell sounds crazy i have a feeling thats all gonna change by the time she's done tho :-D
cj---->:pointlaug:<----the 2 people that dooped cj on 'the king'

hope she makes her rounds and lands a spot in your mother room, this one is too sought after not to keep bro

peace and be well, smokey

cj

G

MMMM, Elvis. I heard many good things about it. Debate on parents can get crazy.

G

Hey Smokey! I keep hearing about this Elvis, now seeing is beleiving! I like that stem, she seems to be very hardy. How did the dead rat smell in LSD come out in the taste?

:joint: Good show Smokey, hope there will be more pics :D

G

nate

nate

the taste of the bud is not that of a dead rat, in my experience smoking it, the pallete can be compared to that of the incense used in Church. but i guess time will tell, he's at only day 28 of flower, nate.

cj

G

Thanks all!

Thanks all!

This is another grow that I llook foward to. As I heard so much about Elvis. One thing about this clone is that it exibits early yellowing. I've kept her well ferted during veg with organic veg ferts and micronutrients. Also hit her with some veg ferts during veg too. which is usually a no-no but I have four or five weeks left to flower. But that's it, easy grow hardy plant.

HighLander, thanks, apreciate you hanging in there with me. Come back often.

Hi OH, yes it is hard to believe about that smell. but the Lsd's reek did disapate near harvest. I'm at four weeks with this one so I think I have much more reek comming. I do find you can cure most objectable smells out, (most times).

CaptainJack, Grow them all out and smoke them all up. Hell I have to hurry as I got more clones comming in the next few weeks. Your right about it being sought after, and the respect I have for her made me take many clones.

mm1681, Hi and thanks, yes I wouldn't mind a debate on it's parentage. These clone only strains have a lot of different story's behind them.

Nate, How you doing mate? Glad your back around with us again. The dead rat smell weakened near harvest and for the most patr cured out. The grower(me) could tell which is which but nobody else.

Capt. I didn't mean to say it smelled like a dead rat per say. But that it gives off a strong stinking smell. And I used Lsd as an analogy.

G

Shit Yeah Smokey!!! Thats looking sweet bro. I love that 'synthetic' dank smell! :yummy: And your right about it being a heavy feeder and the yellowing.....I guess this is the jumpsuit wearing, peanut butter/banana sandwich, cheesebuger eating, pill-popping version of Elvis....towards the end, when he was a HEAVY-FEEDER :D

G

I guess this is the jumpsuit wearing, peanut butter/banana sandwich, cheesebuger eating, pill-popping version of Elvis....towards the end, when he was a HEAVY-FEEDER
:biglaugh:

Smokey - A Real Beaut indeed

G

Good show Smokey. Very frosty and tasty looking stuff you got going on there :lurk: :yummy:

Big Tex

Hey Smokey,I was wondering if that odd smell has changed at all?I have been looking forward to someone doing a report on Elvis because Rez is going to be releasing Elvis Diesel sometime early next year,and i am pretty damn excited about it.I am sure that if you are growing elvis that you have smoked some before,what dose cured elvis smell and taste like?

G

Update time!

Update time!

It's about time too!!! Here she is seven weeks in, maybe a week to go. She has turned beautyful shades of purple. and it must be genitics as no other plant has turned color in my flower room. She still smells bad after all these weeks. Odor control mandatory with a crop of these. Thanks for stoping by and I hope that you enjoy the pictures.

Thanks NWM, apreciate your stoping by.

You too BT, Thanks very much!

Brushtail, Thanks for stoping by.

What's up nycnoob, Thanks for the props. Hope you enjoy your Sour D.

Hi Philm Yes It is. I tried to make an analogy to people that might have grown Bog's LSD. But let me say this it's the stinkest strain I've had in my garden. :yoinks:

Hi Wreck, it's one of those clone only strains, that I don't even know the parentage of. Suppose to be great though.

Hi Big Tex, Still stinks after all these weeks. I don't look for the smell to dissapate before harvest. This is actually the mom for Rez's forth comming cross of Elvis Diesel. So you can have a look at half of what you'd be getting. Haven't finished any Elvis yet. I don't even know what it smokes like. Give me four weeks.