What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Wreck Shots

O

OHenry

Deep Wreck 33 days 12/12

3378dw3.GIF

Wrecked

Looking nice ohenry, suprised how much of that deep chunk showed in this cross. Looks nice and frosty for 33 days Peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Pretty herbs ohenry! I agree with wreck about resin formation; is that a very early variety? How much longer are you gonna let it go? Trainwreck seems to have a pert earliness to it.

G

I actually ordered a pack of those. Keep us updated OHenry if you can. I'd like to see what i have to look forward to. Nice pic

natefrog

thats badass, henry.............anybody know a way to get dc or x's if you dont live in "cali"? and dont use auctions?..........nf

ograskal

Veteran
Damn, that shit looks like its gonna be bomb smoke! Where did you get the beans or cut from??. Is it Deep Chunk X Trainwreck! Nice Job! Peace.~ograskal

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pic OH, seems as though she is leaning toward the deepchunk looks wise, how is the smell?
Keep those pics coming, getting some great use out of your cam......i'd love to see a bit more of her structure.
Peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Very nice OH...was wondering what this one was going to look like, seems to carry
alot of the DC genes hey? Beautiful pic....waiting for More Pics! :woohoo:

Maybe we can use your pic in the description of DW on Seedbay? Please let me know if
that's okay.

:dance:
dg

R

richardwilliams

deep wreck photos.

deep wreck photos.

nice pheno youve got there, my favoured pheno does lean towards the dc heavily, the dc can be very dominant in a cross. The nex deep chunk release ive come up with is deep congo = aces congo#3 p1 X five dc males, im test growing 135 of these and dubi from the ace breeders collective is kind enough to help work on this f1. cheers, richard.

O

OHenry

thanks guys and gals.

thanks richard. was great smoke! keep me posted on new doings :joint:

oh

omega7

Nice shots OH.....Im laughing at that signature. Damn that is funny. Great now that beat is stuck in my head to your lyrics haha.

R

richardwilliams

OH Ohenry, for 2006, our newest creation is a pure sativa, congo#3 X deep chunk, we call that one DEEP CONGO, its a true f1 so should be quite consistent. cheers, richard.

Latest posts

Latest posts