What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

CharlesU Farley

Almost forgot about this. Here's one I've never posted, except on the website:
old_lady_black_juju.jpg

And just in case any newer, less experienced growers are viewing this thread, the color of cannabis has _absolutely_ nothing whatsoever to do with potency and/or effect.

Nein, Nada, Nyet, Negatori.

I think there's a fairly frequent poster here who believes that different color makes cannabis even _less_ potent.

I don't believe that either.

How red or green an apple's peel is, doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with how it tastes, unless it's rotten. ;)

buteo

Premium user
View attachment 18977720

And just in case any newer, less experienced growers are viewing this thread, the color of cannabis has _absolutely_ nothing whatsoever to do with potency and/or effect.

I think there's a fairly frequent poster here who believes that different color makes cannabis even _less_ potent.

How red or green an apple's peel is, doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with how it tastes, unless it's rotten. ;)
Color always is something i
View attachment 18977720

COLOR IS SOMETHING I CONSIDER IN STRAIN
View attachment 18977720

Color is always something i consider in strain selection merely for eye candy.

Latest posts

Latest posts