What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD in large quantities

urrrrr

I have searched a lot and found about nothing in producing large quantities cbd oil from hemp, I mean processing tons of hemp. I don't understand how can you make so large quantities with CO2 extraction. I still think that, with isopropyl you can manage with that kind of scale. Is there person who explain a little how the larger producers do it.

Pastelero

It´s made with Co2 Extraction!
Just think bigger, there are Co2 extraction devices witha a column of up to 4m and a diameter of 1,5m !

snake11

YouTube supercritical extraction and you will see videos of hops and tea manufactures using huge co2 systems. Columns are in ground with cranes to lift them out. Huge production.

urrrrr

I watched wrong videos(laboratories), but those devices are quite expensive over a million definitely.

Latest posts

Latest posts