What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real Deal AC/DC 20:1 CBD:THC

jefe noche

I have been trying to get my hands on the real AC/DC also. I need it for oil for my nephew and niece. I'm in the Sacramento area. Can you point me in the right direction to a dispensary that would have them? Thanks in advance Jefe

Only 1 Left.....

You should travel down to Sonoma County.

jefe noche

What's it like ? (the CBD high)

I just cut the top bud off a Dinafem CBD.

Well, I cut it 5 days ago. Since then it's been on top of a 250 watt ballast in a veg room, SLOWLY drying.

Slowest drying bud I've ever seen.

Looking forward to trying it for sure.

I find the cbd high to be heart racing. Just for the first fifteen minutes or so. Then the anti inflamitory properties take over. Not much of any thc buzz to speak of. It is a great daytime smoke.

W

WeetisPotPie

Gotta find this one for the wife, she suffers from RA and I've been trying to find something I can grow to help. Thanks for the information.

Heusinomics

Those in the Denver or CO. Area should check out KARMACEUTICALS.
It is MED ONLY no rec.
But it's the only place in the front range that I actually believe offers legit cuts!

Jst watch the "Klone" list for the AC/DC, if you call in they will hold till they close.

Iv had some mothering up AND being pollinated by a Deep chunk that I'll post up on ASAP.

redlaser

Veteran

jefe noche

Are the smells you are describing from finished flowers or the live plant? And would you say it smells like a pot plant in flower or not?

On the regular season she grows with a mild marijuana odor. More flowery but for sure marijuana. In the winter she gets a touch skunkier. I like the skunkier better but that is just me. And these are for flowers my friend.

zeet

Veteran
do you have a link to any beans as im in Michigan (little far from Cali) and really looking to replace my current 8:8 cbd valentine X plant for something better.

I too would be very interested in finding this cut in MI. I have a MS patient and a patient with prostate cancer...both of whom are in need of some medicine of this caliber.

I sure hope it makes it's way to the mitten soon.

Z

jefe noche

I find even just juicing my leaves makes for some excellent medicine. Mix with apple juice and serve cold. Also loose flowers and making a peppermint tea also rocks!!! Make sure you use cream to help activate the Cbd!!

ECtraveler

Veteran
These can be gotten at a few select clubs in Northern California. I happen to have the genetics and would love to spread the CBD love out there.

I see you're now calling this Jefe's cut. I'm confused. Are you spreading genetics that you happen to have like you state in the OP or are you in fact the person responsible for finding the selection from seed?

Either way good on you for doing your part in getting it out there but if it isn't your selection you shouldn't be adding a personal moniker. (sorry, it's a pet peeve)

Thechewmaster

Sweet, I've been on the hunt for this strain. Sub'd for sure, I would love getting my hands on the genetics. I'm up in sacramento, u selling these?