What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leda Uno KC Brains

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Lovely job mate. I’ve grown this variety a couple of times over the years. It’s a favourite of mine. I’ll see if I have any photos. I look forward to the progress.

Cuddles

I recall looking at leda uno in the past (this is going way back tho).

Stizo - can you describe the effects?

Stizo

Veteran
I recall looking at leda uno in the past (this is going way back tho).

Stizo - can you describe the effects?

It's great do stuff weed. I like to make music on it or gardening or whatever. Eases any task that you'd rather be high for. Great in vape and smooth in a joint. Not sedative. Not racey either. The taste is subtle but distinct. Lemony tones with earth and musk. And although it's not super strong, it can cut through highs from other more potent weed.

Put it this way, I didn't keep a mom coz I have a couple of packs but I went for more KC after that. I have Brains Choice and his Haze special to go through as well.

Cantharellus

I am running these next to 6 headbangers. I am gonna cross them both ways. I would love to see those photos skunkfunk !

rolandomota

Veteran
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product/leda-uno/
Inside flowering 6-9 weeks,
height Apr. 120 cm, yield up to 125 gram
Outside flowering 8-10 weeks,
height 2.5-3.9 m, yield up to 800 gram.
harvest end of September

K.C. Brains Leda Uno® is one of the most powerful marijuana strains. She is a stable hybrid of a K.C. 33® and a female Brazilian. This superb cross combination makes her ideal for both indoor and outdoor growing.

Being sativa dominated, Leda Uno® behaves like a typical sativa. Her seeds produce a tall thin plant with narrow light green leaves and chunky thick buds. Her average size can reach up to 3 m when grown outside; however, inside varieties of this marijuana will keep their height under control and won’t stretch taller than 150 cm. It takes Leda Uno® sativa a bit longer to grow and mature; she also requires more light. Medicine produced from this cannabis lower CBD and higher THC counts which produces a more clear headed, energetic type of high. The flowering stage is relatively short and lasts only 8 to 10 weeks outside, whilst indoor remains from 6 to 8 weeks indoor. K.C. Brains cannabis seeds are thoroughly selected and can guarantee almost 80% of germination. This marijuana variety is very resistant to pests.

When flowering, Leda Uno® will smell beautifully, but will not stink you out of your home. After her buds reach their maturing stage, they will start spreading a more intense and incredibly pleasant lemon aroma which will also remain in her dried product. Leda Uno® is a really great yielder, she produces as much as 800 gr. of a quality product per plant when grown outside, inside yield will make as high as 150 gr. per plant. The dried product is very easy to keep and has a long shelf life.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
I have Brains Choice and his Haze special to go through as well.

haze special will not dissapoint prepare yourself to find some exceptional haze hybrids in the pack.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

something like this

Latest posts

Latest posts