What's new

A collection of CLONERS: There are a million ways to clone in the Naked City.

Naturalgazda

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Vandenberg.

I will definitely learn something. For example, I make clones in wet sand. I want to try it in a glass of water. So in the cups .....: Rtfo:

indagroove

Veteran
DIY small scale bubble cloner (4 holes). Made from recycled kitty litter container. Four 2-inch holes drilled on top, cuts held with a 2-for-a-dollar off-brand "magic eraser" type sponges with a slit cut half way across the middle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200831_101154 - Edited.jpg
    20200831_101154 - Edited.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 25

Vandenberg

I like simple in a cloning unit, the magic eraser plant collar hack is interesting.Talk about doing it on the cheap, if you already have a bucket and two dollars, a basic upgradable bucket is born.:wave:
Add an air pump and stone and now your closing in on ten dollars,
Affordable enough when the change in the piggy bank will cover it.:thank you:
Have you used this setup before? :)

Vandenberg :)

indagroove

Veteran
I like simple in a cloning unit, the magic eraser plant collar hack is interesting.Talk about doing it on the cheap, if you already have a bucket and two dollars, a basic upgradable bucket is born.:wave:
Add an air pump and stone and now your closing in on ten dollars,
Affordable enough when the change in the piggy bank will cover it.:thank you:
Have you used this setup before? :)

Vandenberg :)

This is my second run with the bubble cloner. Prior to that I always used rockwool cubes or rapid rooters. I got tired of always having to buy more cubes or rooters though, so figured I'd buy an air pump instead, for the same price as a pack of rooters, and hopefully not have to spend money on clone plugs again. Yeah, I have all these damn kitty litter containers that I've been trying to find uses for. I started by storing RO water in them (they hold around 3-gallons), then next thing you know I had 10 of theses containers full of water for storage lol. Figured I'd make a couple cloners out of them next. The top of the cloner, is actually the bottom cut off a different container, and then taped together. I have a second of these cloners too, and my air pump can split off to power two cloners at once, if I want to make more cuts. It seems to be working good. The cuts are just starting to show root. I'll upload a pic of that soon.