What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dairy Queen

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I have used Dairy Queen Small Sundae containers for very successfully cloning Malawi.
Fill the bottom of it with non-fertilized soil mix. Fertilized will burn the roots.
Make sure the soil is moist, not wet, just moist.
Take your cutting, dip in rootone.
Gently place her in a pencil sized hole. Pack her in lightly around the stem.
Place the clear top onto the bottom taking care to push all the leaves inside.
I grow mine under 24 hours of Shoplight LED's. The temperature is kept at 80 degrees. Check for visible roots after 7 days and keep checking until you see a few. I give them a day or two more to develop in their environment. When they begin to grow I remove the top and water carefully because there is no drainage. A couple days more and they will be ready for a bigger pot.
Set and forget.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Getting ready to pop the first Malawi out of the DQ container. Roots are swarming. She is going in to a 6 inch pot to grow on. Possibly end up in a 16 incher with 1.5 cubic feet of Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil mix.
All 4 of my DQ clones took quite nicely.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Okay, today I took 8 Malawi cuttings. All are in DQ containers. The first 4 are spectacular and growing on nicely.

Nannymouse

420giveaway
Do you push the stem of the cutting all the way to the bottom of the dq cup? I've started to wonder if cuts do better when not, but not sure that it matters. Just wondering how other folks work with cuttings. Mouse has never been good with cuts, way better at re-vegging or just going with fresh seed.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
No. I use a pencil to make the hole in the soil. I go half way to the bottom. I use Rootone on the cutting and then carefully insert it in to the preformed hole. Then I compact the soil around the stem. Then I put the cover on the top. I tuck all the leaves in.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I really like this method.
I have uncovered 6 Malawi clones as of today.
Wonderful roots and healthy clones.
No mess, no fuss, no bother.
I have an 18 year old at the DQ drive in window. I always give her a $20 tip.
I get whatever I want. She almost orgasms when she hears my voice on the order speaker. A few weeks ago she told me it was her birthday. I peeled off a $50 for her and she stated crying. It seems no cared about her birthday. Good kid.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Jesus Christ! Tommy Chong's L.A. Amnesia is a super winner. I had a woman friend beg for more. Not only that but we came real close to a sexual encounter. This is a well educated self employed good looking woman that is 23 years my junior. I really like her a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts