What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Re-moisten Tabac/Cannabis Delicious!!

romanoweed

I smoke since decades, but yesterday i found out i could just re-moisten Tabac with Water.

Its way easyer then putting some Orangeppels into Tabac, since i often am to lazy.
I just had a Bottle of Water, held my hand to the Opening to wetten it, and worked Water into the Tabac.

Tabac will glow so smooth and delicious, like on day one!
But dont overdoo it! Tabac will nomore be easy to puff then. Dont go to the Point where its to lush, rather choose a Point before that.

Does it work with your crushed Bud too?

romanoweed

Hmm, Orangetaste doesnt has anything to search in my Tabac, expecially if i have firstclass Weed i mixe it.

With Water Vanill and Choco-Notes of the Tabac come forward . Water is neutral tasting.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hmm, Orangetaste doesnt has anything to search in my Tabac, expecially if i have firstclass Weed i mixe it.

With Water Vanill and Choco-Notes of the Tabac come forward . Water is neutral tasting.

Peels work fine

As an ex-cigar Aficionado, nice and slow in a humidor set @ 70%.

For the "rednecks" a container filled with 1l H2O with 1tsp salt = 70% RH. The same holds true with a 50/50% solution of Propylene Glycol and H2O. Yes the stuff we vape in ecigs. Once again = 70% RH.

Lettuce peels, apple peels, potato peels and orange peels all add flavour. It is OK if that is what you want. If it is not, well the recipe is there :)

Green81

Veteran
Nice info but is it not true when rehydrating cannibis flavour goes down hill fast with hay aroma shining through? Maybe im missing a trick?

G81

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Nice info but is it not true when rehydrating cannibis flavour goes down hill fast with hay aroma shining through? Maybe im missing a trick?

G81
Not denying that good buddy. Buddy is referring to tabac, which I interpreted to tobacco (tabac is French for tobacco).

That is why folks used to roll their cigar with their fingers close to their ear. You should not feel/hear any cracking = too dry.

Will it work with our precious buds? I don't know but low and slow is better than fast. Of course you can avoid all that by paying attention to both your drying methods and follow up curing. I will drink no wine before its time. Far too many folks rush things. It reminds me of the old story of the Indian Chief and the young brave :)

TexanTerps

I have taken some drops of water and put it into a baggie of cannabis which was a little dry for my liking, can slow the burn and smooth the smoke a bit. They make things like boveda packs that control RH but ive heard they ruin good bud.

Even breathing moist air into a bag can bring a little life back to the bud.

romanoweed

Yeah, Tabac is nicely smoothed after remoisten it too.

How is it now? Do you People find with Cannabis there is a loss of Taste? Or only upgrades?

MindEater

Yeah, Tabac is nicely smoothed after remoisten it too.

How is it now? Do you People find with Cannabis there is a loss of Taste? Or only upgrades?

Tobacco rules don't apply to quality (soil) Cannabis, it's a very oily, fatty, resinous product. Even the trim leaf runs down like molasses when stacked. You can judge a lot about Cannabis by how slowly it rolls down from a tower of ground material.

Moisture has no place in quality (soil) Cannabis. You don't moisturize candles, bacon grease or motor oil to slow the burn, why would you moisturize oily waxy fatty plant matter? Only if you bought it from a store (hydroponic) and want to pretend it's oily by making it wet,and pretending the water is lipids.