What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sour D BX3 F2

Fronk

I’ve pollinated Killer Glue and Thai Chi with Sour D bx3f2 #4 male.
picture.php

picture.php

Beaucephus

it would be nice if karma’s sour d was available somewhere...every retailer has a huge selection of his and 90% of them are sold out. i don’t get it......

Fronk

it would be nice if karma’s sour d was available somewhere...every retailer has a huge selection of his and 90% of them are sold out. i don’t get it......

Got to time it right I guess. I got them off Pure sativa when they had 2 packs left.
I consider myself lucky but if you really want something you find a way...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Grab some headbanger, youll find a sour leaner.

Fronk

#6 (day31) looks hungry but traveling just fine.
picture.php

#5 (day31)
picture.php

#2 (day27)
picture.php

They’ve all been slightly pollinated by KG Sour D #4 male. The #4 male looked exactly like #5.

Fronk

Lookslike I got 3 phenos from 3 so far.

Lookslike I got 3 phenos from 3 so far.

#5 day 40
picture.php

#6 day 40
picture.php

#2 day 36
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts