What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Me and Ace

RED 1

Lemon Zam
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RED 1

A picture of sativa bliss man beautiful plants.
I trusted Dubi,and,believed your highs,regardless whether I smoke, and you chew it, my friend
I have lost many plants learning
First plant that comes down this season,will be my 5th outdoors, in 3yrs
I've been observing color variations on leaves,these three years, and,what causes them
Indoors still is educational,might skip it this winter
Thank you

RED 1

I trusted Dubi,and,believed your highs,regardless whether I smoke, and you chew it, my friend
I've been observing color variations on leaves,these three years, and,what causes them
Thank you

3D highs this winter
picture.php

picture.php

RED 1

Thank you

You can place a lemon tree next to her,she will overpower its aroma tenfold
picture.php

picture.php

RED 1

There's no reflowering with this pheno.Swelling with THC from now on,and,for the next 2/3 weeks
80%+ milky trichromes,no ambers
picture.php

picture.php

Getting 35/40C during the daytime, nighttime 15/18C

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are doing an amazing job this outdoor season RED! :)
Your passion towards your beloved plants is contagious and your feedback much appreciated :yes:

Really nice and early flowering phenos on both Killer A5 Haze and Zamaldelica,
their early outdoor flowering onset was very beneficial for them so they flowered with the warm temps and strong mediterranean sun.
Hope you are already starting to enjoy them.

Wish the longer flowering Panama Haze and GT Thai 3rd version sativas have had a good October and also fattening up well. Please, keep us updated, thanks!

RED 1

You are doing an amazing job this outdoor season RED! :)
Your passion towards your beloved plants is contagious and your feedback much appreciated :yes:

Really nice and early flowering phenos on both Killer A5 Haze and Zamaldelica,
their early outdoor flowering onset was very beneficial for them so they flowered with the warm temps and strong mediterranean sun.
Hope you are already starting to enjoy them.

Wish the longer flowering Panama Haze and GT Thai 3rd version sativas have had a good October and also fattening up well. Please, keep us updated, thanks!
picture.php

I managed to finish them all my friend,and, beat the last lockdown imposed at 38N
Panama Haze and both GT3s where taken down in my absence by a close friend
Currently at 56N,enjoying Zamaldelica and KA5H in hash form, looking to settle up here, with a grow on the go as soon as possible
I have too much to thank you for Dubi, think I will start with Zamaldelica and my friend Smiley and the seeds he found at the bottom of his stash, 6 in number
My 2 outdoor Zams came from the bottom of the stash :)
I recommend the falafel canteen at Christiania

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great to see you back RED1! Glad to hear your friend helped you to finish the outdoor grow during your absence and that everything finished well. All the best at your new place, friend :)