Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2020, 04:21 PM #2981
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
never tried any dispensary weed, no card and it doesnt seem like im missing much. im glad they are allowing some edibles now, next they need to let patients grow their own and then ill be down for my med card.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:12 PM #2982
HydroOrganicFla

HydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, the dispensary weed was really surprising to me. I thought it would be much better for the price. I tried a few with my first time discount but wasn't impressed.

There are some good medicinal product offerings but as for straight up weed there's a long way to go.
HydroOrganicFla is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 02:27 AM #2983
asher1er
My Paper Cuts Dont Heal..

asher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroOrganicFla View Post
Yeah, the dispensary weed was really surprising to me. I thought it would be much better for the price. I tried a few with my first time discount but wasn't impressed.

There are some good medicinal product offerings but as for straight up weed there's a long way to go.
Looooooooooong way to go, it’s crazy how even tho it’s trash they can’t keep the shelves stocked
asher1er is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 11:59 AM #2984
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by asher1er View Post
Looooooooooong way to go, it’s crazy how even tho it’s trash they can’t keep the shelves stocked
Sup boys and girls..

I agree on the same...wifes friend gos to trulieve..
Shit she brings over is almost complete hay and packs very little punch....hell even the weed that floats around on the st. Is just about hay....

Once some pre98 or TT shows up..IT FLYS OUT THE DOOR....heads still know what real ganja is and r willing to pay for it still....cause they aint seeing that shit on a regular at no dispensary..ill fucking say that much..

Asslover hit me up...i sent ya a couple texts ways back??? Hope all is good with ya...

Also got a PM incoming to u as well DP...i noticed i never got back to ya...ouch..lol. My bad homie...ill hit cha up..

Not sure where u all been...but the swell train has been in effect just about this entire week..GET SOME...
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 12:57 PM #2985
HydroOrganicFla

HydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketswithsoil View Post
Sup boys and girls..

Shit she brings over is almost complete hay and packs very little punch....hell even the weed that floats around on the st. Is just about hay....

Once some pre98 or TT shows up..IT FLYS OUT THE DOOR....heads still know what real ganja is and r willing to pay for it still....cause they aint seeing that shit on a regular at no dispensary..ill fucking say that much..

Asslover hit me up...i sent ya a couple texts ways back??? Hope all is good with ya...

Also got a PM incoming to u as well DP...i noticed i never got back to ya...ouch..lol. My bad homie...ill hit cha up..

Not sure where u all been...but the swell train has been in effect just about this entire week..GET SOME...
Hell yes it has! I've got buds waiting to be trimmed as I keep cutting out to get a few waves. Gotta get while the getting good, right?

Yeah, I've tried a bit of dispensary buds and it all was like commercial Humboldt outdoor. But for indoor prices! I was happy to see dispensaries are very generous to veterans with discounts. I like that.

A couple places offer quarters of shake for cheap and that is great for those on the budget. The medicinal products some offer are awesome, too. My buddy has a daughter with lots of medical issues and they use a CBD/CBN product that helps her so much. I love that stuff like that is now around.

The whole system in Florida, though is ridiculous. It's so easy to see how it was set up purely for profit for those in the loop. And they've got people lined up out the door to buy it.

Now, there are exceptions. I got some Chemdog 91 that was good. One strain I tried and am intrigued by is Alaska by Tikun Olam. Now, that is some unique weed.

It's an Israeli cannabis company that seems to be really legitimate.

Tastes like really fresh good quality still green b-grades but better. Spicy and a more organic taste.

No bag appeal and it smokes like a dream. Weed selected for effects only.

It's not being grown to its full potential in their modified Jacksonville greenhouse but I'll buy a jar here and there just hoping for a viable seed. I'd love to get my hands on some Tikun Olam genetics. All Landrace origins, very unique. High terpenes percentages, too.

We're a long way from being where we need to be but it's a step in the right direction. Either way, we'll be doing our thing.

Old 09-17-2020, 01:50 PM #2986
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketswithsoil View Post
Sup boys and girls..

The biggest problem with dispensary weed is that they all use automatic trimmer machines. By the time a bud is done bouncing around in there it has lost over half it's trichomes, which they then use to make their extracts. All my friends that have cards prefer anything I grow over dispensary weed.
RockinRobot is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 05:22 PM #2987
asher1er
My Paper Cuts Dont Heal..

asher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
The biggest problem with dispensary weed is that they all use automatic trimmer machines. By the time a bud is done bouncing around in there it has lost over half it's trichomes, which they then use to make their extracts. All my friends that have cards prefer anything I grow over dispensary weed.
Blaming the trim machines is not gonna fly... The suppliers are putting out bunk work, not investing in any indoor operations and not putting the money they need to put into the greenhouses to get the shit right.. Ive used a trim machine since the rolling thunder had came on the market many moons ago and no one has bitched about the quality like they are bitching these days about the dispo weed

asher1er is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:11 PM #2988
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
The problem is you can’t pay a dipshit kid minimum wage and expect them to be passionate growers... The medical will be bunk ass weed till they let growers grow..
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:55 PM #2989
HydroOrganicFla

Already feels like fall around here!

Old 10-02-2020, 05:41 PM #2990
ecaddiction

ecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really niceecaddiction is just really nice
Its so nice out!
ecaddiction is offline Quote