in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > 14/10 autoflower help

Thread Title Search
14/10 autoflower help Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2020, 12:04 PM #1
IndoorCookie

IndoorCookie is on a distinguished road
14/10 autoflower help

[b] Hi guys, it's my first serious box cultivation, I have a purple kush Buddha, under a 250w HPS, temperature 22 / 23.3 ur 62/65% only flaw is that I keep the plant under 14H a day I can't more because I have the box in the room. They told me that I will not do anything about it (of GR) I do not believe it I have seen 12/12 on cars come very well. What do you think about it?
20.5L jar has 15 days. Thanks to everyone for helping me: kiss: [/ B] hps is 40/42 cm from the plant
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	36844F44-7F63-4472-B7EB-F7BE7ABBC66F.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	550790 Click image for larger version

Name:	143D17C8-D983-4093-B6E4-FF1B6C47BF38.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	550791
IndoorCookie is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 01:46 PM #2
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of light
I think you need more hrs of light to get the most out of your plant.
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 01:50 PM #3
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant future
Autos need at least 18 hours a day of light
RockinRobot is online now Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 02:05 PM #4
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
... and they benefit from 24.

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Switcher56 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:09 PM #5
djibra

djibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the rough
hey switcher..
do you think switching them on 24/0 when the flowering starts would do any good?
djibra is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 10:00 AM #6
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by djibra View Post
hey switcher..
do you think switching them on 24/0 when the flowering starts would do any good?
Dunno good buddy :( I have never tried it. Although autos come from the land of the midnight sun, the sun does go down e.g it is dusk at midnight.

My 1st auto run I ran it (1 of 4) 18/6 then 12/12. I didn't know better. On a personal note, I don't like autos. Besides cost the yields are nothing to write home about. The other run I did, followed recommendations posted here and simply decided autos are not for me. They ran 18/6 for the duration.

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Switcher56 is online now Quote