What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xray(ted) plant shots

X

Xray Kimono

You have any opics of the White Og v2 male that you used to make seeds? How about that Midnight Madness, any pics of that male?

I don't have any pics but they were selected because they were the two biggest fastest growing males that maintained smell, leaf color, and had thick pollen "colas"....The MidMad had dark dark greasy leaves and is the stoutest structured OG I have grown. The WOG stretched more but was still stout on structure, and the top sac " cola" was a good foot long and as thick as an iphone..... both spewed a shitton of pollen,,, kept in freezer and soon to be joined by pollen from my Headbanger and Grease Monkey for next breed projects... I'm going to try to bx some of my ChemSour x WOG back to my ChemSour Mama and also some Headbanger pollen to cross w ChemSour to see if we can beef up the Banger and/or Sour up the ChemSour

X

Xray Kimono

So we are about to start playing with some Grease Monkey, Alien OG, Elmers Glue, and Headbanger crossing males of the Grease Monkey and Headbanger and ChemSour Madness to them and possible other undisclosed(for now) clones.. lol stay tuned

X

Xray Kimono

Got some Grease Monkey and some Denver Diesel to add to a SHITTON of Glue crosses of Relentless.
:dance013:
picture.php
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

So I just sent in 18 packs of a project called Soft Asylum for the GN fund.

I will be sending in more different crosses once I have had a chance to run through them and make sure they are stable.

But this one is called Soft Asylum... If anybody ends up with them or anything they are a cross of SourD Sweet Skunk and Midnight Madness OG.

The mom on these took FOREVER to finish so I crossed her out to the Midnight Madness.... SUPER strong structure and most phenos Chunk up with a HUGE main cola.
Taste is Sweet Creamy Piney Kush. Very Similar to Kosher Kush in smell but a little more sweet cream added in.

They finish in 65-70 days now instead of 110-115 like her mama.

I crossed these and am on the second run with the seeds and will post up pics asap. They are in mid flower right now.

That is all for now.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

I know I hop around a lot but I have a project going now with my ChemSour mama from DJXX's breeding... I was planning to cross her to any Rez ChemSours that popped, but I got a no show above soil in them.... Probably better for the stability of the line anyway I guess. DJXX used the ChemD clone and Rez SD IBL to work on his line I believe.... I now have 25 each ChemSour x Midnight Madness, and ChemSour x WhiteOGv2 to find a male that is the most ChemSour dom to bx back to the ChemSour mama until it is cubed. I was going to be using my Headbanger male to cross with too, but I culled him. I was just looking for more punch to be crossing with this girl... I dont want to lose potency. I will also be running TopDawg Denver Diesel which is heavy with Chem91 and ChemD genes to find males to cross to the ChemSour mama and cube back as well.

We are going to get this mama in bean form because everybody that has tried her has said that she is the strongest herb with the most complex high they have had...

This will be a lot of fun. As soon as the ChemSour crosses start showing sex I will post up some pics....

Also I think Double Triple OG is popping some of the ChemSour crosses as well to see whats up, so we will hopefully have another valued opinion about these genes soon..

Peace for now!
Xray

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

thanks for the props...where did you get the Denver Diesel...DJXX

GLOSB tried to snag a backup pack of Relentless Diesel Fire Cookies, but I guess I hyped them too much, they all sold out in like 30 fucking seconds. I made f2s of the FireCookief2s though and I also Crossed the Fire Cookief2 with my Headbanger...
About to finally search through those ECCWrecks

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

So I have three different phenos that seem to dominate my Soft Asylum cross.... One that is shown in the pic is a super skunk strong structured more compact sativa looking plant that throws nugz like the Midnight Madness OG.... Then I have one that is looking VERY interesting to me being a sativa head.... It looks like it is thickening up just as quick as the Midmad pheno but they are huge tight long spears.... Not sure yet if it is diesel or sweet skunk dom yet by smell but the nugz are way tighter than the SDSS parentage by a long shot.The third pheno is like a tall Midnight Madness with a massive main middle cola except the smells on this baby arent as heavy as MidMad, they are Lemon Cream Piney. I will get pics of all these up tomorrow. I talked to Gypsy and he said they can use my beans for some fundage so I am going to go ahead and send in about 100 packs of these babies if anybody wants them.... I will have pics up tomorrow of the different phenos so far in round two.

Also I will be sending in packs of the ChemSour xMM BX1 as soon as those are tested as well. They are in their first round right now and stability and phenos havent been identified. These will end up being a step in a cubing of my ChemSour mama, but the first step beans will be sent in for Gypsy.

Peace!
Xray

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Soft Asylum

Soft Asylum

Here are a few pics of the different phenos of Soft Asylum..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lemon Sour Diesel
picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

More Soft Asylum

More Soft Asylum

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

That is all for now...

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

So I have selected 5 healthy males between my ChemSour x MM and my ChemSour x WOGv2 to bx to the ChemSour clones. They are all VERY ChemSour dom and 4 smell like sweet BO and the 5th one smells like someone chopped chives in the room a few min ago... very sharp. I have 30 Clones of the ChemSour mama rooting right now to be the receivrs of the ChemSour x's pollen for the BX so we should have a lot of beans for the Gypsy recovery fund from those fairly soon. I will get a couple of pics of the males up today or tomorrow.... They are starting to stack up nutz.

Not sure of a name yet for the ChemSour BX's but I wanted to keep track of it in steps so I can keep track easier by name.... I don't know...... any suggestions?

I have to keep the WOG xs and the MidMad xs named differently too.

My Soft Asylum is a play on The Doors and and the genetics of Midnight Madness and Sweet Skunk...

Maybe the SwampAss projects from the BO funk....
Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

ChemSourxMM selected males for BX and cubing project

ChemSourxMM selected males for BX and cubing project

These bastards STINK of BO and one of Sharp sharp pungent onion BO.. Healthy bastards... their sisters are starting to stink too but they stay virgin... Only their mamas clones are getting knocked up by these studs.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Just a few of the ChemSour x MM and ChemSour x WOGv2 females about 10 days after flip..

picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Some of the Soft Asylum Project in mid flower

Some of the Soft Asylum Project in mid flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

I will say this about the Midnight Madness... It sure does bring stability to everything it has touched so far... I crossed it out to a lot of other genes and each bean popped so far has been stable, easy to feed, and no herms YET... and now between my projects and other peoples, there has been about 175 popped. Males show fast when flipped and females about 2 days later and then they start stacking and frosting up.... Hopefully these will help out with Gypsy getting back on his feet because there is a bunch of packs soon at the Bay.

X

Xray Kimono

I don't get it.... I have been in and around growing for a long time and I just don't get how some breeders just get a cut and then cross it with something and then market the beans and throw a hefty price on them....

No names but CALI CONNECTION.... come on... I swore to never pay for your beans, and I didn't. I won them in a contest from Gorilla Seed Bank. I got a 6 pack of Alien OG fems...... I understand that fems throw intersex traits more than normal, but a pack that would have cost me $130 after shipping for 6 beans, and I have 1 left that hasn't shown herm or straight up MALE and they are in week 2 of flower.

picture.php

Fukkin BS is what you are Swerve. I don't consider myself a breeder, but I have had a LOT of different projects through the years, and NONE of them have EVER been unstable like this.... EVER.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

ChemSour x MM trifoliate

ChemSour x MM trifoliate

popped another group of my ChemSourxMM and I got a trifoliate from them....
picture.php

Then here are a few more pics of the Soft Asylum again...

picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

X

Xray Kimono

Jeeeeez.... So the ChemSour x MM selected males started leaving dust trails today with their pollen.... Got all my bag tubes sealed around them and we should be able to pollenate the ChemSour in a couple of weeks for the first BX's.... All the ChemSour xMM females are smelling like a bunch of sweaty bitches... Smells like a damn locker room in there....

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
every time i come through here i get so dazzled by the pretty flowers and healthy foliage that i'd hardly taken the time to read your content. shame on me!

:respect: props for contributing to the GN fund. sounds like an interesting cross with plenty of production potential. how do the resin glands look? well suited for mechanical separation? creamy kosher kush sounds like a lovely terp profile i'd love a pile of hash with that nose :biggrin:

not surprised those photos of the RLT dfc caused a commotion. that shit is gorgeous. that fire cookies line is makin golden babies.

i'm payin attention now. looking forward to following your breeding projects XRK!