What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DISLIKE/UNHELPFUL BUTTON

chusss

After start to watching a thread tittled 'EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs' and realize that some pictures (in the first pages at least) wasnt that colorful bud shots but regular color nugs and noticed that was about 400 pages in the thread, i thought, wouldnt deserve all these people uploading regular color pictures a dislike???

Im not trying to be an asshole, or to foment bad vibes but sometimes i just wanna push a dislike/unhelpful button

So can i suggest a set up dislike/unhelpful button? :bat:

Maybe someone wanna give me a dislike for this thread :biglaugh: :moon:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
After start to watching a thread tittled 'EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs' and realize that some pictures (in the first pages at least) wasnt that colorful bud shots but regular color nugs and noticed that was about 400 pages in the thread, i thought, wouldnt deserve all these people uploading regular color pictures a dislike???

Im not trying to be an asshole, or to foment bad vibes but sometimes i just wanna push a dislike/unhelpful button

So can i suggest a set up dislike/unhelpful button? :bat:

Maybe someone wanna give me a dislike for this thread :biglaugh: :moon:
Join facebook!

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
there is red reputation, you can use on them.

(must reach senior member status or subscribe to ic)

mr.brunch

Veteran
There used to be one years ago... I think it was gotten rid of because of folks abusing it?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
And certainly not during political season?

There is a guy around here that loves the red. Forgot his name. Only guy I have dissed, and it felt dirty, even though he likes it.