What's new

AKbeanbrains

I recently bought a bunch of AKBEANBRAINS gear and was wondering if anyone is running or has run his genetics?

Currently I have from him as follows,

2packs of BB muffin X Vintage BB
80’s skunk#1 X 1992 Super Skunk
Durban F4
Testostorosis X A1
NL5 X Super skunk I think.

rolandomota

Veteran
I just saw a video he posted of his little dog barking at a black bear up in Alaska outside his house... trash pandas they call them lol he had to run it off it's on his Instagram you can find all the info their he seems pretty responsive

N8V Farmer

Yes I know He’s on IG. But has anyone here ran his genetics and can post pictures, finished product ect.....??

Hi AmericanFarmer, I've run a couple of his varieties and have a few more to go through yet. So far I've completed grows of his Durban F3 and his first NL5 offering. I'm in the process of running his Dope Beard Durban right now (which he says he used his SSSC F3 male as the father). I have the Durban and NL5 in my album if you want to take a look.

The Durban F3 had two phenos, one green and one purple. Both were very functional daytime highs. I like to use them when getting some physical work done in the yard. Purple pheno has a metallic sweet flavor profile that really mellows out over time. It's a nice, enjoyable smoke. The green pheno is very light in flavor with woody, incense notes.

I had three of the NL5 females each were similar, some nice potency and very tasty in flavor. When flowering I would describe them as a bready/playdough and flower scent. It was really unique and nice. The flavor translated to the smoke as well. It was the jar that I reached for the most.

Looking forward to the DBD, it's supposed to have a bit more potency and right now I have two in flower at 5 weeks. I'll take a few pics and post them soon. They are slightly different in appearance, but I'll show you when I get a shot. They have a kind of camphor/flowery scent.

I have his vintage BB, a Oaxacan cross and several freebies that sound good. Too many seeds, too little time and space.

N8V Farmer

DBD at 5.5 weeks.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts