What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

Charles-scott

Veteran
So they must have some grounds if you need a lawyer to get it back, right? Peace GS
No there are no grounds ! what do you suggest I do ? Kick in there door and beat them with a wet noodle !

I can not get into details online
CS

Harmony was initially bred in several directions , we had Lemmon thai x Lemmon larry Og kush , only 300 seeds were made than we pollinated 2 cuttings from a test grower in Campbell river a wider leafed cutting and a sativa cutting with Smcg male , those seeds we sold to hemp depot .
Now we have made another version using Lemmon larry Og IBL males x lemmon Thai female we are doing a selection on that now as I write this its way stockier with a great frame and much larger flowers its internode spacing is outstanding it allows for great light penetration as seems to have at on a % retained the Harmony structure smell etc but its not over until its off test .
I am also working on a s-1 hybrid between Love Potion #1 and Harmony , I am going to ask permission to post some pictures on the site I would love to share my breeding program on the site now as I have no commercial interest in selling the genetics I feel people could really benefit from a tutorial .
CS

harold

can you remember the ultra early love potion :)

Attachments

• uel 004.jpg
    uel 004.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 38
  • uel 029.jpg
    uel 029.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 36

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Its a bad idea to post pictures of whats perhaps one of the largest legal genetic libraries in Canada ?

I would guess my good friend Old Pink would feel its a outstanding idea :peacock:

I'll leave it to you, feel free to post whatever you want (well within reason) :tiphat:

Charles-scott

Veteran
can you remember the ultra early love potion :)
Yes I do they were very limited release in south american project we grew out really large numbers of f-5 Lp1 x lp2 IBL .

A very early Pheno type emerged I was a bit worried about mould because in was so fast and dense it certainly took after the g13 in its structure not stretchy at all , I was working on that when I came back to Canada but in the midst of that work I was hit with a illegal search by Police and they destroyed a entire green house full of plants .

That is when I lost Vietnamese black ! HMK had kept it for me for years that was the mother of Willie nelson .

I had just given a surplus tray of seedlings to a friend from a near by island we bred the Early Love from those seedlings they are very stable you should have selected the best 3 females and 4-5 males and open pollinated them you would have had some great seed stock for the future .

I hope you enjoyed those I had high hopes for those :thank you:

harold

ive still got a couple packs worth of seed from last season :) but I wish I made seed this year. A friend is going to make seed over winter hopefully. the first plant was tough and early finished late sept 50 deg north uk. the weather has been horrible for the last 2 weeks of flower. Gave away some seed stock and hopefully they will keep this strain around for a long time.

Charles-scott

Veteran
Wow I am surprised she took until late Sept , we had some finishing by Sept 5-10th the 15th was the latest .

They were fully finishing in SK Canada until 2 seasons ago , I did see some serious quality loss in open pollination after 2-3 season , I would advise finding another line to out cross with maybe sea level by mighty mite or nepali grizzly from kootnay mountain seeds .
This will ensure high potency faster growing higher yielding plants .
Charles

Charles-scott

Veteran
Reefermans Harmony 40 days into flower. Full on lemon pledge smell! 3 out of 10 seeds germinated, only 1 made it above ground.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=242571&stc=1&d=1383306467

Cheers,
Fiskars
wow nice plant but awful germination rate , that sucks did you purchase the seeds from Hemp depot ?
The first seeds were bred in Aug 06 the SMCG x to the clone were bred Feb 07 .
I clearly don't understand what happened in that entire period of time I had some real issues with germination , the seeds were all healthy , Hao bac was bred in the same room , as were Bertha and it seems all had issues , I had very little feedback on Harmony having issues but it just falls in with the timeline and problems .
I am sorry you had poor rates
Charles

No reason to be sorry RM, I assumed that they were old seed stock and took the risk. KG was auctioning them off at SD and I had the winning bid.

Cheers,
Fiskars

p.s. I didn't clone her but hopefully she'll reveg for me.

Charles-scott

Veteran
hey all just wanted to invite you all to www.scottfamily.farm
The bay will always have access to the collections, we have a major new distributor in the USA that everyone will know I will leave it all and a new partnership in EU where we can sell our entire seed collection and Live Cuttings to legal farms all the globe.
I am finishing up round one of a major breeding project in the Caribbean before I move onto Thailand for stage two of the breeding project the fruits of all these hunts will be sent back to out clone distributor in Denmark where all can access them how far we have come.

Bless up way up ^^^

Attachments

• 29597696_921101791384075_8261366639693263175_n.jpg
    29597696_921101791384075_8261366639693263175_n.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 31

RobFromTX

Wow I should have just read the last page. Its sure fascinating how people elevate some of these breeders to god status and then rain hell fire down on anyone who disagrees. As if they split the atom. Pitched battles over the best breeder. Origins of strains. Members bannished. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad :rolleyes:

Charles-scott

Veteran
Wow I should have just read the last page. Its sure fascinating how people elevate some of these breeders to god status and then rain hell fire down on anyone who disagrees. As if they split the atom. Pitched battles over the best breeder. Origins of strains. Members bannished. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad :rolleyes:
Haha I just show my work and really do work With numbers beyond what the industry standards are , I have been going for 30 years navigating from black to gray to legal working all over as I have been able to .
Most hate is generated by jealous folks who have had one foot in and out of the industry.
My absence for periods of time has not been from the industry rather working in legal companies that prevented me from
Selling gray market products.
We had one period in time where one shipment of seed was compromised and I sincerely believe police tossed it in a microwave or something haha that was 15 or more years ago .
But hate and lies are easily broadcast from an anonymous keyboard in moms basement.
The history is very sad in so many ways but it is what it is .
I have been fortunate to have been growing on commercial scale while running parallel breeding programs.
Now everything has come full circle and the fruits of my work for the past 31 years will be shared with everyone.

Attachments

• FD98E390-8D50-4816-AB93-D67E9B4C0F99.jpeg
    FD98E390-8D50-4816-AB93-D67E9B4C0F99.jpeg
    545.3 KB · Views: 56

RobFromTX

Haha I just show my work and really do work With numbers beyond what the industry standards are , I have been going for 30 years navigating from black to gray to legal working all over as I have been able to .
Most hate is generated by jealous folks who have had one foot in and out of the industry.
My absence for periods of time has not been from the industry rather working in legal companies that prevented me from
Selling gray market products.
We had one period in time where one shipment of seed was compromised and I sincerely believe police tossed it in a microwave or something haha that was 15 or more years ago .
But hate and lies are easily broadcast from an anonymous keyboard in moms basement.
The history is very sad in so many ways but it is what it is .
I have been fortunate to have been growing on commercial scale while running parallel breeding programs.
Now everything has come full circle and the fruits of my work for the past 31 years will be shared with everyone.
Oh man i wasnt referencing you. My friend grows your gear. Good Stuff. I was referencing this pissing contest over reeferman earlier in the thread

William76

Iv a few packs of urs from the other place,1 being ur p headstash fems,made with 2 different females.really good females supposedly,is that right mr Scott?,I also grabbed ab g13 fems,spg fems and fire og,only grew the fire og,it was good,76

Charles-scott

Veteran
Rob I am reeferman and its cool I understand man looking back at all that old BS and I am still here working most of the same lines I was in 2003, haha some new ones at scales a bit over the industry standard. It was exhausting reading some of that knowing the back story and motivation for some of what was said, Haha like the Guy who was asked if I supplied the Congolese landrace seeds to him for free and somehow he attacked me and never even said thank you, the more success I the more weirdness that came up and when I went to the legal industry We has so many knock off our lines and even use my trade names that have no connection to me at all , there are three web sites a couple who use my legal names that are total fraud and the biggest and original scammers Reeferman genetics, I had to stop selling seeds in order to work in the legal industry when it was new there was little room for me to get into any shit and I chose to work legal was connected to the 3rd LP in Canada,
It has come full circle now I am in no way here to prove anything , I have spent the better part of my life working on these strains I have had huge funding for the past 8 years growing all my genetics on multiple continents and the focus of my work was not about selling seeds it was polishing a collection of genetics to preserve and to make very functional grower friendly strains for our company to produce outstanding flowers and lease some of the genetics to other Lp's under contract .
Things Changed and all the genetics and research along with research and development on organic nutrients and scale organic cultivation is all back in my full ownership , I was expecting to hand off the torch and retire but life is subject to change without notice and here we are and I am so enjoying the work I am doing .
Its amusing and a bit sad to read all that stuff .
Bless up way up

Attachments

• 28954015_918366868324234_2884340659835491213_o-1.jpg
    28954015_918366868324234_2884340659835491213_o-1.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 47

Charles-scott

Veteran
Iv a few packs of urs from the other place,1 being ur p headstash fems,made with 2 different females.really good females supposedly,is that right mr Scott?,I also grabbed ab g13 fems,spg fems and fire og,only grew the fire og,it was good,76
Hi there I am not 100% what seeds you have but we always use two siblings when we breed most female strains unless its a clone only this maintains diversity within lines that are most often inbred and selfing is the highest form of inbreeding , The AB g13 is a true s-1 of the AB g13 Clone , I just ran into issues getting those seeds to germinate although my seeds have bounced around a whole lot being shipped all over from Canada to Jamaica , Jamaica to Colombia , Colombia to St Vincent and back to Jamaica , I am sure if your G13 s-1 has been stored well it will not be a issue , I have a amazing picture of the P head stash on my cell phone If I remember I will throw up a picture for you here , they are very frosty plants .
the SPGI seeds have to be very old too its been a while since I made those the fire OG were great S-1 we grew out thousands of those seeds in Jamaica 5 years ago now and they were like clones .
Hey thanks for your support I actually have pics of many of those seeds you have growing under the Jamaican sun in big numbers , We usually grow min 500 fem and usually 1000 fem when we test them the pics I posted on this thread are all my fem seeds in jamaica