What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FINALLY..."THC Candy"....EASY Recipe w/ pics.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
yo yukon, why not add this too some ice cream? I can think of a lot of flavors that call for butterscotch! Though THC ice cream is somewhat of a pain to make taste good, mixing activated ingrediants sounds easy.

G

ogrefugee said:
yo yukon, why not add this too some ice cream? I can think of a lot of flavors that call for butterscotch! Though THC ice cream is somewhat of a pain to make taste good, mixing activated ingrediants sounds easy.

actually a good idea OG

I eat a shitload of icecream (one of my fav. foods)

If its just something like dreyes vanilla..then It could probably work real good...may have to adjust the recipe to make a smooth topping...or just not cook the candy and fridge it.

w/ whip cream and some hot fudge it'd be the bomb i'm sure.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
ok yukon Im on this .... Im not saying your wrong either but ....
I got negative feedback for saying I eat it raw the comment was "get out the cookin forums" lol
So ...
My point is that if you get some cut and dried herb ... its got thc on it right?
all over it? so I just eat it like that ... and my body does the heating ... breaking down with acids and stuff

and thc as we know changes to a different compound when eaten... so I dont get what "activation" is needed but please explain if you will! lol

Peace

Delta9-THC

Veteran
And Aborted ... I gotta say I never had that experience ... I probly dont eat as much as I smoke but once in a while I just get the urge to munch on some lol
SO

Peace

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Tried this with some butter that I made last night. I don't have a candy thermometer to see when it reaches 300 degrees. But I did end up with some really nice taffy textured stuff. Hopefully it will kick my ass - just ate a big ole square of it a few minutes ago.

Thanks for the great idea Yukon!

Hitman

+Ganja+Clause= Applause! I'm on it!
Maybe try chocolate ganja candies to help extend that high/stone. That'd make a badass x-mas gift for friends. Assorted ganja candies and a bag o' buds. Ganja Clause...

like it ! lmao!

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Cheif-

It would have been great. Like I said, I didn't have a thermometer for candy, so I ended up with taffy instead. Pretty yummy stuff. Only bummer is that the leaf and trimmings that I used just weren't as potent as what I had hoped. Tried them in brownies and hello dolly crust as well. Tasted great, but just didn't do the trick. As for looking good, mine looked like light green saltwater taffy. If I were making them for someone else, Supernerd, yeah, I'd add some coloring in there just to make 'em festive. Why not, eh?

I had some "bagseed" trimmings. The budleaf that I was trimming off would keep off the scissors. The bud was ok though - got me somewhat there (where ever there is). Excellent learning experience but definetly not worth the smoke I got out of it.

Later.

guineapig

Veteran
"Candy Candy Candy i can't let you go!!!" -iggy pop

Lovely butterscotch recipe!!! I am happy to see such deliciousness of dank....

:ying: kind regards from yer pal the guineapig :ying:

BabyHughie

Delta9-THC said:
sorry yukon but I thought that eating ..especially sugar ..makes for loss in high ... I only eat it raw the way nature intended ... takes a while tho.... usually only an 1/8 oz
Peace

:yoinks: Your crazy man :biglaugh: Hey if you like it them more power to ya! Ive tried eating a nug before and it was nasty!

Gotta question for ya though. How is the high when you do that? Same as smoking, same as canna butter, different than both? Seems like it would be a different high. :confused:

PS this reminds of me of the time my buddies weiner dog ate roughly 2 grams and then got smoked out with a blunt. Not sure what strain, but it was a sativa dom hybrid. This little bugger, who was on his last legs (old man of a dog) was running around like a puppy for about an hour just bouncin off the walls like a lunatic of a dog, and then just crashed out for 15+ hours :biglaugh: Ah man I will never forget that. :joint:

Delta9-THC

Veteran
yeah ... the high is good ... just takes longer to come one and more warm not so uppy/downy .....
I reccomend eating it raw ... I always have and always will ...

Tastes Lovely

also hughie
Yeh thats what im like after I eat some too ...lol

chasing my tail!

Peace :joint:

Last edited:
G

Delta9-THC said:
yeah ... the high is good ... just takes longer to come one and more warm not so uppy/downy .....
I reccomend eating it raw ... I always have and always will ...

Tastes Lovely

also hughie
Yeh thats what im like after I eat some too ...lol

chasing my tail!

Peace :joint:

a chick I know who is from kenya africa...has grown landrace sativas before moving here to the US 10 years ago...she was a tribe girl there ..but lives here w/ her white missionary/religius freak.

she always tells me about the monkeys/babboons eatin the weed "raw" off the plant ...and then acting like loonatics for hours---so there must be something to that (im sure they werent faking it)...I just havent tried it yet and everything I've read says its a no-go...monkey metabolism is probably different than ours too.

i aint doubting ya bro.