What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprouting in Pairs

brendon420

If you have ever broadcast seeds into an area, you may have noticed
two plants that seem to pop up out of one seed.

maybe you havent

but i have..last season pollen found the wind, and the wind found my plants...

needless to say there were seeds everywhere...i mean...everywhere....

so fastforward to around feb, we have some rain and a week of warm temps and up come the wild ones.

i have multiple examples i can show of this happening. but before i throw up sideways photos, id like to hear what the community has to say.

currently listening to :the weather channel

I have a picture of that happening to a cosmic lotus we popped. Its in flower right now. The one dominated the other. Female. The small one never showed sex, and is still growing right at the base of the plant, not enough light to do anything. We scrogged it though, maybe it'll do something

Sailormoses

I have a C99xBB that sprouted twins from 1 seed. 1 dominated the size but the twin has kinda kept up. Both flowering now. In a 5gal fab pot she stands almost 6 ft now.

Sailormoses

z

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 20
Here is a cosmic lotus in flower. The small one never even showed sex probably cause of lack of light. We scrogged it after getting it into flower

Attachments

• KIMG0129.jpg
    KIMG0129.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 18