What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10,000 Watt 10 Plant 13 Gallon Rdwc [3d Model Incl. Inside Thread]

Olympian

13 gallon buckets. 50 gallon reservoir. 2" water pump pvc connections. 1/2" air pump tube connections. Basing the design off this: https://www.*********.com/community/threads/12-x-1000-watt-xxl-8x24-scrog.48467/

Preview of Model
0UvX4f9.png

Model
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/4d671bdc-e139-4bcb-af18-009b91286aeb/10k-Hydroponics-Setup
For full view install this program then download and open the file with SketchUp.
https://www.sketchup.com/download/sketchup-viewer/windows/thank-you
https://www.sketchup.com/download/sketchup-viewer/mac/thank-you

I've grown a couple of times but never like this. I'm not going to pull the trigger until I'm satisfied I've got everything hammered out. If anyone has any ideas to contribute or see any flaws please discuss here. I haven't chosen a strain or nutrient line yet. I'd like to shoot for around 1.5lbs per plant but I know that will take practice. I've heard people with similar setups going far beyond that, even past the 2s.

Equipment
50 Gal Reservoir
Aura Systems 36,000 BTU Mini-Split Air Conditioner
Ideal-Air Dehumidifier 120 Pint w/ Internal Condensate Pump
Aprilaire 800 Residential Steam Humidifier
2x Jebao Inline Pond Pump 1500gph
Hailea V-30 1800L/Hour Air Pump
Active Aqua Chiller 1HP
Titan Controls Ares 8 CO2 Generator
Can Max Fan Mixed Flow Inline Fan, 10-Inch 1023 CFM

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
My bud room is roughly half, 5600 watts with five plants. Running high yield clones maxed out at 14 ounces per plant on average.
The last year and a half have been seed plants only, and the average is under a half pound. Every seed is different and dialing in is almost impossible. Clones take about four harvests before the light, temperature, and nutrient adjustments kick the yields to the max for the genetics.

I used 7 gallon containers, almost doubling that to 13 gallons will definitely increase the average yield, but picking the best plant out of ten and cloning it exclusively will give good results compared to individual seeds for each plant.

Olympian

My bud room is roughly half, 5600 watts with five plants. Running high yield clones maxed out at 14 ounces per plant on average.
The last year and a half have been seed plants only, and the average is under a half pound. Every seed is different and dialing in is almost impossible. Clones take about four harvests before the light, temperature, and nutrient adjustments kick the yields to the max for the genetics.

I used 7 gallon containers, almost doubling that to 13 gallons will definitely increase the average yield, but picking the best plant out of ten and cloning it exclusively will give good results compared to individual seeds for each plant.
Really good information, thank-you. Do you run CO2?

After I first build the room I'm going to run a large amount of plants then pick out the best females to be my mothers then run the whole operation off clones from those mother plants. I'm hoping yield will increase run after run but I really think with enough preparation, picking the right strain, etc. I can have a solid first run and dial the OP in eventually. I wouldn't agree on it being impossible to dial in.

Olympian

What do you guys think about LED? I know HID is the tried and true, but I wonder if technology has gotten to the point where LED is worth using for a grow of this scale. I've read 650 watt LED = 1000 watt HID (depending on a million different factors for the specific LED compared of-course). Anyone have experience in this area?

Latest posts

Latest posts