What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psicodelicia+Green Poison+BlackJack+Cream Caramel

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I'm starting with 3 Sweet seeds' strains after the first super-resinous growing with bigfoot and cream carameland. And now these are my choices:
3UhbO.jpg

Growroom

MyGMn.jpg

Germination in 3 jiffies, then I've put them in 2,5 litres pots and I watered them with water and root-juice ; today it's them second day.

SETUP:

Growbox: 1.13 m x 1 m x 1.85 m made by plasterboard.
Lights: CFL 2 x 45w 6500k + neon 2 x 23w 6500k in the first 15 days, than CFL 2 x 45w 6500k + 250 W Agro in vegetative stage
Sylvania Twin Arc 400 W 60000 lumen in Bloom
Air fan: 150mm extractor fan, 125mm immission fan, 30cm fan in the room
Professional 3 litres umidifier - Carbon filter and ionizer.
Soil: Composana for 2,5 litres pots, then I'll use All Mix Biobizz in next pots.
Fertilizers: Biobizz : Biogrow - Biobloom - TopMax - Bioheaven - Black molasses
Pots: 2,5 litres - 11 l - 16 l with expanded clay;

C3XEF.jpg

Cream Caramel is still in jiffy!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!:santa1:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ElPrincipe!!

Thanks for starting this thread here in the Sweet Seeds subforum :thank you:

As I said there is no problem in writing in Italian, we understand a bit and it's a good opportunity to learn a few more words from your wonderful language :biggrin:

But yes, if you to translate it to english, even better, like that you end up learning a bit more of english too.

Hope you enjoy the great strains you have in your hands. So far they're looking really good. Keep it up.

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
hi el principe, thanks for sharing.
very good strains. Love all of them!
good luck!
jaypp

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hola Icmaggers,I decided not to make the Cream Caramel,and add another psico,after we realized, that only with the CFL,i had maximum temperatures too low(20°)i mounted the HPS,and the babies have reacted well.Give microrizze and thricoderm, piranha of advance nutrients,and Bioheaven(1 ml/l)

Black Jack, the most little,it seems that now she is well

lAsq0.jpg

the Psicodelicia is very nice , as I mentioned earlier

oXzyk.jpg

and finally the green Poison,
She has a small problem, i think of burning lamp, but it is all sorted,
And it grows well

GnJMy.jpg

Now I'm see a pink purple color in new leaves.. It is normal so?

FnwJt.jpg

I made a second extraction with trim of plants in the last grow, i did 1.5 grams of hash, very sweet! !!

laxcn.jpg

Hola

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi el principe!

Thanks for the update ;)

Now I'm see a pink purple color in new leaves.. It is normal so?

If it really is "pink purple" then it would be more or less normal. Problem is that it doesn't look pink or purple in that picture. Unfortunatelly it is looking more like rottenness, like brown colour as if the leaves are drying and getting rotten. If it was in the tip of the leaves it wouldn't be so serious, but if it is appearing in the new sprouts and in the top sprout of the plant then it can be a serious problem.

I think it's all about the roots, I'm almost sure they are not healthy and maybe they are also rotten. As there's not much you can do now just wait and see what happens in the next few days. You could also try to check the appearance of the roots, carefully.

Hope she recovers and if she doesn't I hope your other plants don't get that same problem and can compensate for the eventual loss of this plant.

Kind regards and a sweet 2013!! :biggrin:

tommy

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
is from the first day,that the baby have this colour,and she 's live very well!!!I'm waiting and look ,thank you :tiphat:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Ok my friend, I really hope is just the colour. I had another look at the picture and probably you're right ;)

If you can, when you do another update, post another picture of the top of the plant.

Thanks again my friend, see you around and sweet smokes!

tommy

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
The little Psicodelicia, is born yesterday morning, after 12 hours in water and 47 in soil, and today has a day full of life, here beside the sister, i'm expected a different pheno!!

ADOwM.jpg

just made the transfer in 6.5 lt.
The plants stay well, no lack or problem, added tricho and microrizze, with 1 ml of bioheaven, divided into 1.5 lt of water

3jFth.jpg

under the lamp

8Y066.jpg

psico, is the fastest and lovely,

X8FIK.jpg

I'm waiting for the explosion, especially in view of the lLST which i'll need to program , also saw the double-decanting, certainly we will be in total, about 40-50 days to veget, to develop the best mode the roots, and fill the pits of side peaks.
that's all:biggrin:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi el principe, nice pics.
a tip: Psicodelicia is a big eater.
If you see it's turning light green, maybe a little more NPK is necessary.
Good luck, see around!

Jaypp

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hi guys!!!the run goes well.
on day 23,I'm begane the LST,

HK0SS.jpg

now,two days after, 25 day

J0bu1.jpg

7OnH0.jpg

This baby is the psico,the more fast!!!

and today under the lamp

v3MVb.jpg

you can see the little psicodelicia on the left side,the plants stay very well,for now,I dont fertilized,but only molasses and bioheaven,and microrizze and trichoderm,they like it!!!they stay from 5 days in the final pots,16 lt.
Ur 75%-80% temp 24°-25°C
It's just arrived the Adjust a wing reflector,I'm going to mount it!!!!
see you:biggrin:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
perfect!
it seems like you're doing a great job here and everything it's going very well in your room.
Keep it up!
Jaypp

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
thank you jaypp,,I'm finish to mount the adjust,there are many trick for configure that??
the psico and the Black jack has showing the preflowers femm.
I'm always happy for that :biggrin:

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Looking great man, very healthy and very bushy. They look like they're gonna explode into filling that cab nicely when they hit flower.

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Welcome!!,I wish to make 40-45 days of vege,with the pot full of roots,:biggrin:
today,I'm started with the defoliation,only 2 - 3 fan leaves,for remove the dominance of the apical
thank you for your passage dude :wave:

P.S. sorry at all for my bad english :)

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hi Icmaggers!! a faster up

Day 29

the plants respond well at the LST

9EOO4k7.jpg

as imagined, the psico has a different structure than the other plants,It's hard to Taming !!!!

EMQK6VK.jpg

GP

gtFAbce.jpg

BJ

I2t4oU1.jpg

I started defoliation to the fan leaves of the main stem , and everything goes very well

here the psicodelicia ,born from 15 days in the 6,5 pot

Y8VBGCN.jpg

Keep it green :)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
hola el principe, es como una lechuga!! lol ( she is like a lettuce)

A tip:
in my experience, i believe with LST, the Cannabis need more food.
I think your Lst plants are beginning a chlorosis férric. You need an iron, and maybe, Magnesium supplement. Sometimes the water is not too reposed and is the problem... or PH.

equally, they are very well, mate!

take it ez!
Jaypp

Pd: como ves, yo tampoco escribo muy bien en inglés, y a ti te entiendo perfectamente ;)

un saludo colega!

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
hi jaypp,my water is decanted for more of 48 days,no chlore(I don't understand chlorosis férric)I give molasses,contain iron,with magnesio ,and I give,1ml/l of biogrow.
can you explain better, please :)
the ph is at 6,5 controlled
however,I've a micronutrients GHE and I'give there !!
thank you for your passage :D

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good buddy!

I'm happy to see that they are appreciating the way you treat them, it shows that you are good grower, so thanks for being around sharing your experiences ;)

I'll keep passing by to check out how they keep developing. All good, sweet smokes! :elf:

tommy

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry!! i meant iron chlorosis but, if you do that, i believe it is more an effect of the pictures what led me to think you have that problem. Some of the growing points are light green, then i thought you had the chlorosis.
Don't worry mate, they are fantastic!
Sorry again for my misinterpretation and my poor english.
Sweet smokes!
Jaypp