What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 ® ★ Test Grow ★ [by shakenstar]

Joseprenau

(I'm from Chile, please sorry for my english)

You missed nitrogen? I had that problem with Jack47, while very similar to what you have. Instead mine on day 48, and was very yellow.
Thanks for the report, has been very helpful.

Saludos desde la tierra de la revuelta estudiantil.

shakenstar

(I'm from Chile, please sorry for my english)

You missed nitrogen? I had that problem with Jack47, while very similar to what you have. Instead mine on day 48, and was very yellow.
Thanks for the report, has been very helpful.

Saludos desde la tierra de la revuelta estudiantil.

Hi Joseprenau!

Thx for your nice words!
If you are talking about the last pics... they were watered the last 12 days without nutrients. So at that point the missed everything
biggrin.gif
!

But it can be said that the Jack47 is a hungry one.

Derecho a la educación!
Lucha por tus derechos!

tiphat.gif

7greeneyes

I have a Jack47 cut as well (10-12 weeker). the most high yielding strain I've encountered. I can pull 4.5-5.5 ozer's per 5-gallon home depot bucket filled with FFOF and 20% perlite (under 1kwhps). No nutes in grow and FFTB and FFBB w/molasses for bloom. And yes mine is a nitrogen whore so make sure to utilize a nute regimen with a modecum of N throughout bloom. Two weeks before chop I stave off the TigerBloom and just use FFBB with molasses and feed literally right up to the chop. Best smoothest cured smoke. Great long lasting head high w/o any anxiety.

Just a beautiful strain bred by true lovers of cannabis.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)