What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel Auto ® Black Jack Auto ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 52 since germination|:.

Hi again my friends!

Well, day 52 :tiphat: They're still filling very well and really very fast, it's amazing. As I said before this is my first time with autos and they are suprising me. Now I think that autos may be a problem in the hands of the grows that don't have experience, but for a grower that is used to success, grow after grow, the autos can be a nice surprise.

Some pics...

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,2
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: Liquid Guanokalong (20ml per ltr of water)
  • Quantity of water per plant: 500ml (7l pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 3 days

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,6º
  • Minimum temperature: 16,8º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,8º
  • Humidity with HPS: 41%
  • Humidity without HPS: 76%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

Hope you enjoy it, I'll be back soon with more, keep it sweet! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

I can see #31, but nothing else, alot of pics on various threads I cant see for some reason. I dont know why?? My pc is only a year old so it should be up to date.
Im really interested in seeing your genetics, Ill check again with you next post, the ones I did see look very nice! Thanks, moresntoil

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! Welcome!

Yes, please come back, from now on I'll always post the same way I did on post #31, by uploading the pics directly here at ICMag galleries. So you'll all can see them ;)

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Just to keep this updated... here's a pic of how they were yesterday.

picture.php

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
...and as I said, from now on, I'll post all the pics in a way visible for everyone, so keep passing by.

Next update to come very soon, stay cool!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 55 since germination|:.
picture.php

Black Jack Auto Macro

Hello mates! :smoke:

Day 55 and they're still filling. All pics visible, everybody happy :tiphat: Today I gave them the last dose of ferts, next time I will flush them and then I guess they might be ready at day 66-69, more or less. Hope you enjoy the pics ;)

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: Canna BioFlores (2ml per ltr of water)
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

.:|Cream Caramel Auto|:.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,0º
  • Minimum temperature: 16,3º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,7º
  • Humidity with HPS: 46%
  • Humidity without HPS: 79%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

.:|Black Jack Auto|:.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

That's it for today. Remember, it will get more and more interesting as harvest approaches, hehe, stay cool, keep it sweet! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Yes I can see them and they look gooood. Its cool you tought me something many have not figured out, as to why some pics can not be seen and others can, very cool.
So I get this right let me ask what you did? If I understand, you most be able to download pics in some other way than on the icmag site? Ive only downloaded a couple so Im not to formilure with the ins and outs. but I can spread the word once I know exactly what you did diferently. this has been plagueing me for a while.
Thanks Tommy, love your work, Moresntiol

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the visit!

moresntoil: First I create a new album and then I upload them to my album, here you have one. Once they are uploaded, each picture has a code between
(this code is only visible for the owner of the album). When you click a pic of one of your albums, you see the pic with more detail and also a few codes. If you copy the code between
to a post, the picture will appear the same way as the pictures on my last post did. Easy. I was trying to do it using other method to avoid the work and time needed to upload pics to my ICMag gallery albums, but as some of you guys were saying that pics were not visible to you I will now always upload them directly to my ICMag gallery albums.

grimcreeper: They're still very young to judge, but it is already noticeable that Cream Caramel Auto has more of an earthy sweet fruity aroma, while Black Jack Auto is more floral and hazy. In the end I will post a very complete strain report with all the details about both of them, stay tuned.

Keep it sweet and thanks for passing by! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 57 since germination|:.
picture.php
picture.php

Cream Caramel Auto

Hi mates! :tiphat:

So, lets keep this going. Day 57, they're still filling, in the last days they're going to get visibly fatter ;)

In the next 2 pics we have the 9 plants in the Homebox XS and then we have pics of both strains.

picture.php
picture.php

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,0
  • Bloom stimulator: Liquid Guanokalong (10ml per ltr of water)
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,6º
  • Minimum temperature: 16,1º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,5º
  • Humidity with HPS: 43%
  • Humidity without HPS: 74%
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Soon I'll make some pics with the plants out of the closet and also some nice macros. Keep passing by, sweet smokes!

:smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 62 since germination|:.
picture.php

Black Jack Auto

Hello everyone! Another update ;)

Their colors are getting really fantastic, not only the Cream Caramel Autos but also the Black Jack Autos are getting some beautiful tones :smoke:

Today I'm leaving you 2 posts, this one for the Black Jack Auto and the next one for the Cream Caramel Auto. Hope you enjoy the pics...

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,2
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 1500ml per pot (7l pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 3 days

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,5º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,1º
  • Humidity with HPS: 40%
  • Humidity without HPS: 67%
picture.php

To be continued in the next post with Cream Caramel Auto pics :watchplant:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Day 62 since germination|:.
picture.php

Cream Caramel Auto

So... Now it's time for Cream Caramel Auto, hehe, some pics... :yappy:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Do you remember this beauty?
picture.php

Do you remember this beauty?

:elf:

Now she's got the biggest bud, have a look:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Other 2 Cream Caramel Auto:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

:ying: Time has come it is quite clear. Our harvest time is almost here :ying:

Stay tuned for more, very soon :peppermintstick:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the visit my friends!

I'll post another update very soon, stay tuned ;)

:tiphat:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey mate!

Looking better and better, hehehe, I'll see if I have time to make another update tonight or in the worst case tomorrow ;)

Thanks for passing by, see you soon! Sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|